Chapter 4

Time passed by,  going to your classes counting the minutes till lunch and when the bell rang you were the first in the lunchroom,  soon a huge crowd walked in and the boy you saw with Don walked in,  he sat down and alot of people moved from the table leaving him alone and not short after you saw him stand and you turned your head to see Don walk in with a lunch in a small platter.  Whoa,  that kid gets alot of food I bet he doesn't even eat it all, but wow...  Don set the tray down and you saw the boy motion to Don to come close.  Don understood and kneeled on one knee and very quickly the boy kneed him in the sides. Don seemed unfazed.  You got really angry and stood up,  before you knew you were yelling "HE JUST MADE YOU FOOD,  HE CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY AND YOU HURT HIM,  WHY DOES HE DESERVE THIS HE JUST WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU." Everyone in the lunchroom was staring at you,  you breath heavily,  and you look at your hands to see that your glowing with a white light,  your uniform has changed into a short white dress and you were...  FLOATING...  You looked on your back to see two giant angel wings.  You fly down and sit down on the bench and you change back everyone is staring at you. "Wha.."  you say looking around and yours and Don's eyes meet he looks down,  he almost looks sad.  He stands and walks out,  the boy simply sits back down and eats his lunch and in a few minutes the bell rings. 

  Don's POV
   I knew it,  she's an angel,  I knew something was strange about her,  now I really can't love her,  but it's not like I cared for her anyway.  You walked down the steps of the school just to hear whispers like,  "I saw him with a girl what's their deal"  and one comment that you heard really made you snap,  you heard a girl say,  "That girl he was with looked like such a loser!"  before you could think you grabbed the girls wrist,  "I might not know (y/n)  that much but she cares a lot so keep your opinions to your self." you practically yelled.  You turned your head to seen (y/n)  hiding her face behind a book and you could see her blush.
     You walked home to see the mansion sparkling clean,  you walk to your room and sit down,  you look in the mirror over your dresser and stand,  you uncover your eye to see a glowing red eye with slits for pupils.  You sigh and cut into your wrist,  your pure black blood spills down onto the floor. "Soon it shall be done and he will be mine." you say to your self and head to sleep for a nap.

Hey,
SO I think I'm gonna be out of ideas,  and I think when school starts again im gonna get my creative spirit back and write even more.  IK THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT JUST GOODNESS.

Author: hey Don have feelings for her yet.
Don: no
Author: yes you do did you not hear your thoughts.
Don: that was you,  I'm only acting in this,  I have another love back home. And why does Vincent have to kick me so much he's such a brat
Vincent: I CAN HEAR YOU
Don: THATS THE POINT
Author: I'M just gonna go see what (y/n)  is doing OH ALSO READER I DO CREEPY PASTA TOO SO ADVISE SOME OF THOSE!