Chapter 6

Hi sorry if it's been a while. Anyway let's get in to it.

I flew and flew until my wings gave out. I started walking in the snow looking for shelter. The freezing wind had made me numb and I collapsed. I saw a house in the distance, but I couldn't do anything so I just layed there in the snow.

Headmaster's Pov

I was making dinner and as I glanced outside I saw a girl collapse. I ran outside to her. She didn't move and I thought I was to late until she mumbled "h-help s-so c-cold." I quickly carried her inside my house. I had put her by the fire and had given her a blanket. "What's your name?" I asked curious.

Angeni's Pov

"I'm Angeni" I said shyly. "So kawii" he muttered with sparkly Eyes. "And your last name?" he asked. A tear rolled down my cheek as I whispered "Kuran." his face was suddenly full of shock. I suddenly rushed into saying "Please don't make me go back they hate me and their no longer my family." "alright you can stay, but only if you call me... (You all know what he's gonna say right?) daddy. I smiled and said "Ok thank you so much daddy." "so kawii" he said with sparkly eyes again.

Two years later

I had just made dinner and me and father were about to eat. "He's here" I announced. "Father I'm gonna let them know I'm safe, but then I have to leave I promise I'll visit" I said sadly. He then was crying (anime tears) and said "I undetstand, but promise me when your old enough come to my academy." I slowly said "I will father." I stood up and went to the door. I opened it to find a surprised Kaname and a tiny Yuki "who are you?" Kaname asked. I slowly said "ha you can't even remember your sister, oh wait I forgot we aren't family anymore." he slowly spoke saying "Angeni?". "Oh so you do remember me" I said coldly. I then left him there and went upstairs to pack.

~Time skip 5 minutes later~
(Sorry I'm the lazy person I am)

"Goodbye father and thank you" I say befor sprouting wings and taking off.

Headmaster's Pov

"Goodbye" I say as she flew off. Kaname came over to me, but he wasn't mad. He said "thank you" "for what I asked" "for keeping her safe" he responded.

(Hey guys hope you liked it. Super sorry if it's short. Its kinda hard to type on a small phone with a small keyboard. Anyway I'll try to update soon :) bye!!!)