Chp 4

Kayla p.o.v
Trey asked me to be his girlfriend !!!! I'm hella happy. "Yes trey I will be your girlfriend " . I started kissing him all over he kissed me back we was going for like 20 minutes then I stopped. I grabbed started cleaning up while trey got up and went to play 2k . After I was finished I grabbed my phone and called my neighbor Mrs. Williams and told her I was coming to get my sister and brother today .   Then I went upstairs and put my clothes on and got my stuff together and walked back into the living room . 
Me-baby
Trey- wassup
Me-can u take me home
Trey - yeah let's go

He put his shoes on and we walked out side to his black charger and got in and I told him where my house was. We pulled up and I gave him a kiss and he kissed back and I walked to Mrs. Williams house and got my sister n brother by that time trey had pulled off . Next I unlocked the door and pulled out my phone and called maya and made sure she got home . Then I fixed my sister and brother food and took a 30 minute shower and layers down we all took naps .

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it said unknown so I still answered it and the person was like
Unknown -bitch I'm going to kill you and trey
Me-yeah ok mffs
That was the end of the call . Then there was a knock on my door......................