Chapter one

Hi  my name Kayla I'm 18 I live in Atlanta .This is my last year of high school. I have a lil brother named jay he's 7 and I got a lil sister she's 10 .We got no parents they died in a shootout when I was 11 . I go to Crenshaw high .Thank god it's my last year at that ghetto ass school.Me and my siblings are mixed with Indian white black and Mexican.

Wassup my name Trey I'm 20 I'm the biggest drug lord in Atlanta .ion got no respect for these hoes I just fuck hoes and get this money..

Kayla pov

It's Monday morning I woke up and went to go get my sister and brother ready for school . "Jay get up you gotta go to school " .  He got up and walked out the room I picked out his clothes he wore the 2016 Valentine's Day Jordan's and a white polo shirt and some trues.Next , I went and woke Jaeanna "Jaeanna get up its Monday you got go to school".  She went in the bathroom and took her shower and brushed her teeth.I put her curly hair into a pony tail .she was wearing some white airforces with  a white shirt and some trues. Last,it was me I did my hygiene and put on a pink out fit that was black with my black timberlins.I walked down stairs Jay was brushing his teeth and jaeanna was eating lucky charms. It was 7:00 ,we got in my pink charger and drove off I played Pipe it up by migos (it's in the media ).and dropped them off , I said " I love yall  Mrs .willams will pick y'all up ". She's our neighbor that watches the kids when I gotta work after school ,I work at footlocker . I drove to school I pulled up and saw my Bestfriend Maya" Hey bitchhh"  . She said "Hey baddie" . Maya been my Bestfriend since preschool . She lightskin with black and brown curly hair she's 5'0 like me and we thick . She's been there for me through everything ... We started walkin to class and when we walked in the teacher gone say "y'all late " I said " Well so was yo wife last night cause she was sucking dick" . The whole class was laughing then this hoe kenya was like " Y'all probably was on the corner begging for a man" .Maya was like " bitch don't get me started on yo stiff ass weave you  was just fuxkin malak on the stairs last Friday   Itwas all on snapchat".

•skips to the end of school•

We was at our lockers and Maya asked me if I was going to Trey party I said "yeah I am you wanna ride together"? She said "yea" . I was like "Ight I gotta go to work" .i got in my pink charger and took my bag into footlocker with me and changed it the bathroom. I started helping customers.Then this fine ass nigga walked in he  was about 6'4 light skin with a curly Afro lawddd he was fine asf😍😍💦. I said " Welcome to footlocker my name Kayla how may I assist you today" he said " my name Trey and you can start by giving me yo number" I laughed . He picked out some Jordan 11s. I checked him out and wrote my number on the back of his  receipt.

•fast forward to the tonight•
It's 7:00 the party starts at nine I dropped my lil sister and brother off and a came back and put of a white crop top and some white ripped shorts and white airforces .Maya pulled up she looked badd.She had on her 2016 Valentine's Day Jordan's and a pink crop top and some white shorts . I grabbed my I phone 6splus off the charger and we left .When we got to the party I saw Trey . He asked me if I wanted to dance I said "hell yeah" .They played red nose and Maya was dancing with Trey friend I was dancing with Trey .

Trey pov

I was dancing with Kayla and shawty was throwing it back.I wanted to make her mine ..

Kayla Pov

Me and Trey was dancing then all of a sudden gunshots went of I held on to Trey for my dear life  he started shooting back but I didn't see Maya no more.........

Word count: 723