La Bête du Gévaudan

La Bête du Gévaudan also known as The Beast of Gévaudan.

After Sebastian drank the water from the wolf print he started feeling changes in his body. He and Marcel went to the Indians they befriended to help fight the British Soldiers. And Marcel spoke to the Chief about Sebastian's problems.

The Chief then told the story of the Demon wolf.

"According to old folk lore, that if you drank from the footprint of a alpha wolf, you will have certain qualities of the wolf. One exception being you'll shape shift completely and you don't need the full moon. The Demon wolf only kill for sport, it doesn't hunt like normal wolves. It's bigger than the normal werewolf much faster and stronger. Normal metal and wood doesn't kill it. Only wolvesbain, mountain ash and silver can hurt it. When the heart is pierced or ripped out, will it die."

Marcel thanked the Chief and he and Sebastian left. They walked for days when they got to a little cottage, they knocked and no one answered, so they entered. They were just blowing out all the candles when a woman came out of the shadows.

'You can't be here' she said. 'It's not safe.'

'My dear.' Sebastian said ' it's nowhere safe' As he said it his eyes glowed bright blue/white.

'Stian!!!' Marcel cautioned for Sebastian. He gave Marcel a look that said get out. Marcel opened the door and fled into the woods behind the cottage. He heard screaming and then it was quiet. Then he heard the British soldiers near the cottage.

It got quiet, then Marcel heard yelling and gunshots. After what seems like hours he went back. And saw the gruesome picture in front of him. Looking around him he tried to see if he couldn't find Sebastian. He started walking and calling for his friend.

A few hours later he found Sebastian lying on the forest floor asleep. He woke him up and motioned for him to get up.

'Come my friend lets get you home.' Marcel said.

'Yes, I think it's time to see my dear sister.'