Chapter 3

Winters POV
I see falls body laying on the ground in a puddle of blood I start to freak out and cry so I call an ambulance

(W-winter A- ambulance )

A-hello
W-hi yes m-my friend is lay on the ground of an alley beaten and bruised.

A-ok what gender and name and age
W- ok female , Fall Summers and she is 16.
A-ok what is your location
W-uumm west waters high(A/N NOT a really school).
A- ok we are sending a ambulance to your location ok have a nice day.
W- ok thank you so much bye.

I hung up and honestly I'm worried for fall and scared because she might die or be dead😭. The ambulance arrived and came to me and the other medics picked up fall and put her in the gurney rolled her into the ambulance and I asked them if I could go with and they asked if I was family and I said no because I didn't want to get in trouble and they could look at my hospital record and I could get in trouble.with the law. After the ambulance left in got in my car and drove to the hospital waters medical care. (A/N:don't know if it is a real hospital) I pulled into the emergency lane in front of the hospital and I went to the front desk to find a women with the fakest tan that you could have and the most tightest clothes that you could have. "Excuse me can I help you" she said in a disgusted tone. I was trying to act nice and said " where is fall summers room" then she scoffed "why would you want to know" then that is when I got pissed. I yelled "JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE GODDAM IS AND WHERE HER FUCKING ROOM IS" After I finished she had a scared look on her face and then she said "room 130". walked to the right where the rooms 100 -140 and I got to 130 and walked into the room and I saw Fall with an oxygen mask on her face and tubes all in her body and she was watching TV "oh hey winter"she said then I said "hey" we talked for a bit then she said "I'm been thinking a bout this make over thing and I'm going to do it".

Falls POV

I said "I'm been thinking about this makeover thing and I'm going to do it" then winter said "good because I think you should too I'm going g to ask them went you can get out." (A/N:Her parents aren't included because she lives with winter) then I said an quiet ok she came back and said then I could leave today so winter hand me some clothes and told me to get changed in to bathroom and put on the outfit🔝 (A/N:the makeup and the nails arent hers but the outfit is) I thought the outift was ok but it was not my style. Winter said that we would go shopping tomorrow and she checked me out of the hospital and we drove home.

(A/N hey guys it Olivia and I just wanted to say that ilygms and that you guys are wonderful anyways enjoy my story
Byeee
😈😊😀😂😉Olivia😇😂😀😊😈