29

I stood there motionless it seemed like time had come to a halt or I didn't want it to go on I couldn't see myself live another moment after this. All I felt was emptiness like I was a shell of a person how could I go on after this? Asher was too blind in fury to see my pain to see my love moving back away from me he turned his back towards me and went back to his car.

Mason who I had forgetten about stood behind me suddenly he fell to the ground holding his stomach. I looked down at him there was black blood coming out of his nose, ears and mouth.

"Mason!" I screamed kneeling besides him. I couldn't let him die I had to do something I thought. I ran towards Scott and Jason.

"Please Jason you've got to believe me. We were kidnapped by rogues Mason had nothing to do with it. Please look at his wrists they had him chained up. Please don't let him die" I begged Jason nodded and moved towards Mason.

"Scott Phil pick him up we've got to get him to a pack doctor" Jason called out. I ran my finger through my hair thinking I'd never be able to forgive myself if anything happened to Mason. Just then I noticed a black drop of blood on my hand touching my cupid's bow with my fingers I felt the hot liquid run down from my nostrils. Looking at my fingers it was black just like Mason's.

"ISLA!" I heard Asher call out as I fell to the ground.

"I always loved you Asher" was all I was able to say before darkness engulfed me.

************

OMG!!! God there are things happening left and right with this story I just can't keep up. Please don't blame the dysfunctional writer blame her overactive imagination it has a life of its own.
Haha jokes apart I'm invested 100% in this story so expect updates soon it might even be later today. We'll see no promises being made. This is the shortest chapter I've ever written but I feel it packs a hefty punch nonetheless. Enjoy the story please vote and comment I love getting you're feedback makes my day so be sure to tell me what you feel good or bad all opinions welcome (except for hate no one wants that). Thank you again for the views you guys are awesome.