One

OML I love this video ^^^ fav part at 2 mins XD

JACK POV
'I'm so pumped for PAX Prime' I thought as I packed for Seattle. This year is going to be so good and I haven't seen Mark since Indy Pop-Con.

Damn I miss him and his goofiness. I laughed to myself as memories of Indy Pop-Con came flooding back. I was finally finished and I flopped down onto my bed. I had to get up SOOO early for my flight tomorrow ughhh...but it was worth it.

As I lay there I began to think about how much all the Septiplier shipping had picked up. It made me cringe but blush slightly at the same time. I just hope it won't make anything awkward between us...

<TIME SKIP - the next day>

MARK POV
I sighed as I jumped back onto my bed. I had finally finished unpacking into my hotel room and I couldn't wait for PAX to start. I was gonna meet up with the guys soon but I just lay there, thinking through what I would be doing each day.

I couldn't wait to meet up with Jack. Sure, it will great to see Felix, Bob, Ken and I guess to a lesser extent...Wade... I chuckled to myself. For some reason I was especially excited to see Jack. Indy Pop-Con was so much fun and I loved goofing around with Jack.

Suddenly I remembered that Jack and I were supposed to meet up for dinner tonight! God I am excited. I texted him to see if he wanted to meet up. Immediately my phone buzzed in response

Jackaboy: Sure, I am staying at Manoah Hotel...know it?

I chuckled as I sent him my response

Markymoo: Hmmm...yeah I think I know it...cos I'M IN IT!!!

Jackaboy: Hahaha ok. I am in room 153...pick me up at seven ;)

I blushed for no reason as I texted him back and began to get ready

<TIMESKIP - 7pm that day>

JACK POV
I heard Mark yell at the door. Fuck I am excited to see him. I flung the door open
"BOOPER DOOPER" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard Mark laugh as he pulled me into a hug. I accidentally sniffed in his hair and felt a little odd as I thought he smelled nice. I pushed the thought out of my mind and we headed out for dinner...Mark talking non stop the whole way

<TIM ESKIP - 10pm that night>

JACK POV
After dinner with Mark, we met with Felix, Bob, Wade and Ken. We were walking back from some random bar that Ken had dragged us to when somehow the topic of Septiplier came up.

The guys started teasing us a little as I laugh and play along with them. I looked over to Mark who was being pretty quiet and saw he was blushing. I didn't get why...I mean we have talked about this before and he has always been fine with it...I hope I haven't made things wierd for us...

MARK POV
I felt myself blush as the guys teased me and Jack. I don't even know why, I mean I know they are just drunk and kidding but it made me feel a bit different this time...I dunno.
Before I had time to think about it anymore we had arrived at the hotel and we were all saying goodbye. I headed to my room. I fell asleep almost immediately

Jack crept into the room. I looked up at him...confused...I saw lust in his eyes and suddenly I couldn't control myself. Before I knew it Jack's lips were thrown onto mine as our lips moved in perfect sync. Jack began grinding on me and damn it felt good. I let out a load moan.

I woke up.

'What the fuck Mark? Why the hell would you dream that?!?! God I am fucked up. If Jack knew he would think I was such a creep' I slowly drifted back to sleep...still confused about the dream.

Hi! I hope this was ok.

Don't be a silent reader! Comment tips, improvements, opinions or just randomness

Tell me how often you want updates and how long you want chapters to be xxx

Have an awesome day!