Part 3

Adams p.o.v
Me and the boys just finished a heated boxing match and was heading home. I'm hoping to see Sabrina (well I'm guessing that's her name since it said that in her badge) on our way out so I could ask for her number. I have a lot of crushes I must say but I feel like she's different to the rest but I haven't even spoken to her properly so how could I possibly know. I remember talking to my parents the other day about my future wife and my mum said when the right person comes you'll know. Is this the feeling I'm supposed to get? We signed out and I sighed knowing that i wouldn't see her until someone grabbed my shoulders.
"Umm excuse me Adam, the Adam syndrome got you again", she laughed and handed me my sunglasses.
"Broooo are you serious!" Slim shouted.
I ignored him and asked the boys to wait for me outside.
"Sabrina, I um was w-wondering" shit why am I stumbling on my words this is embarrassing. " i was wondering if we could go out for a drink, later this week" I begged in my head she would say yes.
Her phone rang.
"I'm sorry I've got to take this" she said apologetically.
I tense my jaw, dammit.
As I was walking out the door she called my name.
"Adam, I would love that". She said with a smile.
I couldn't help but smile.
We exchanged numbers.
I hurry up to the boys as they left me and everyone started teasing me. Slim was vlogging at the time and kept on saying "Adam and Sabrina sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g" he laughed.
"Bro your not leaving that part in there" I say with a stern voice.
I repeat my self even louder this time because Slim thought I was joking.
"Yoo Adam chill, what's wrong with you why you so tight for" My nephew Yousif says.
"I don't want to fuck things up with this girl-"
"Bro you haven't even started anything with her what is there to fuck up so far" Waqas says.
"She's special I just know it" I say.
*later that night I pace my room*
What should I say first? "Hi" "hello" "hiya".
I called Slim and made him put Sofia on the line aswell.
"Sof, hey I was wondering what would be the first thing to say to a girl when your about to talk?"
She started laughing "um, hi... Is that meant to be a trick question or something"
"Okay so hi" alright thanks for the help by"
Before I cut off the line Sof says "don't overthink it be yourself that's what she'll like best, you said she's a fan right so she'll probz know when your acting different"
She's right im overthink this, I'm going to talk to her like i talk to Slim, I start to laugh "but she's way more special than Slim" I say out loud.
My brother walks in.
"Who is? He asks confused.
"This girl that I'm talking to , well I'm about to talk to"
"Oh, good luck. Mohsin left his bottle, where is it"
I didn't hear what he said as I was more focused on the "hi" I was about to send.

Sabrins p.o.v
*new message from Adam*

................................................................
Did you like it. Make sure you vote and let me know in the comments.
Also do you think I should have a schedule or just post whenever?
Tight means mad by the way (New York slang)