TOPIC: Friends.

Now we all know friends come and go.

And we all know friends who are fake.

Yet we still get fooled everytime by the ones you care about the most.

You may think u have the perfect best friend but you dont. Every bff has flaws. You think to yourself is this my real friend? Then you stay for the ride.

But instead of staying their are signs.

Think about it. If your friend is the type to constantly say shit like ur stupid or why am I friends with you. They are not your real friends. Anyoune who say shit like that are not real friends.
And some of us are too stupid 2 realize it. And yes ive been there.

You probably lowkey just tryna fit in thinking they are the only people who accept you.

Somewhere there are people to accept you.

Now if you start to feel like your being pushed away from your bff because a new girl more interesting comes around. Tell them how u feel.

U prob aren't as accepted because they like different things. So you gotta find people like you.

Now there's one thing I totally cannot stand. This is my biggest pet peve.

When your bff treats you like shit to look better in front of people. They do it in front of a friend. Or in front of a boy. W.e it is it sucks and makes you feel bad. Like your not important.

Dead ass don't ask shit like am I ur bff. You kno wat they going to say. Yes because they don't want u to feel bad.

But I also fucking hate 1 uppers. I don't fuck with that to be honest. Now and days I don't know who is there for me or there to make themselves look better.

I'm done calling people my bff because you don't know the truth.

Maybe even you could be some of these things. Lol think about it your not perfect either.