The Mini Ballerina's

"Where is this damn thing?" Funtime Foxy grumbled, looking under the office table.

Reese shuffled her feet nervously, surveying the room.

"She's not here." Funtime Foxy shook her head and straightened up, her face plate creaking.

"Let's go check backstage maybe..."

Reese was interrupted by a blood curdling scream. She immediately whirled around.

"That was Jeremy." She gasped, Her heart beating fast.

"What? Why would he be here?" Funtime Foxy asked, joining her in the doorway.

"This has to wait." Reese sprinted away towards the sound of his scream.

Ennard trotted along the hallway in the shadows, wary of any movements.

"I seeeeeee youuuuuu." She heard a child's voice. She looked behind her and four small, robot ballerina stood behind her.

"Oh.. I don't recall seeing you here." Ennard smiled.

"Want to play?" All Four Minireena's giggled innocently.

"Not at the moment... I.. I'm looking for someone." She explained, turning back around.

"I asked if you wanted to play." One of the Minireena's sprang on top if her, Her heavily body dragging her to the ground.

"ARGH!" She cried, landing flat on her face.

Minireena giggled again and poked her. "You're funny, doggy."

Ennard growled warningly and shook her off with ease. "Don't waste my time."

"I know where she isssss." All Four Minireena's grinned mockingly.

Ennard paused and stooped down so they were eye to eye. "Where?"

The Leader grinned and shook her head.

Ennard thrust her face into her. "Listen kid's, I'm not fooling around..." She paused and backed away. She WAS dealing with "children."

"Say.. You seem to like balloons." Ennard smiled sweetly.

Minireena's nodded vigorously and looked up at  the balloons proudly.

"What if I could get all of you a better balloons, then would you tell me where the Bidybab is?" Ennard asked quietly.

The Ballerina's seemed to be deep in thought for a few seconds before looking up at her and nodding. "She's this way." The Leader pointed down the hallway before dancing off.