38-no pulse

GUYS KESHA-HUNGOVER OPEN IT JUST OPEN IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN YOU WON'T GET THE FEELINGS OF THIS TRUST ME AND PLAY IT

Hey dairy. It's me Selena,again.

It's morning. Sun is rising. I'm still crying. Nothing changed even doctors said we should give up. I can't believe that he is living with machineries. If we tug the plugs,he will die. He's already died and I don't know what to do. About  my me and my life. He died because of me. I'm the worst human in this world and I will never forgive myself.
To be honest I don't know what time and day is it,I don't know anything about life right now. If there were a war outside,I still wouldn't care and keep crying. He was my everything I'm losing my everything in front of my eyes.
The more I try to forget about him and give up,the more my heart bloods for him. He was my best friend,he was my boy,he was my family,he was the teacher of my life. But now I taste him in my tears. There is just so many faces, but no one I need to know. I only wanna see his face,only wanna hear his voice. I fainted because I didn't eat and drink anything,they gave me two serums and a psychiatrist came tried to talk with me.
I didn't.
And now I don't talk with doctors too. I didn't say anything with my mouth for a week. Actually I didn't do anything without crying and praying.
Suddenly all doctors ran into Justin's room. What is going on? I cried more and more. Then only sound I heard was the lost pulse's echoed to the pulse machine.