Always and Forever

Okay so this is my first upload ever so be easy on me. Im not that great a writter.  If you want to help me like edit and write please feel  free to inbox me. Im only a 14 year old girl. If you come up with a better title please tell me.  This chapter is dedicated to my friend swaggr _ chic Luv u shannan!!!!

                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                            Michaela

Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm clock and sighed. "Happy birthday, Mya. It seems like you're the only one who cares about your birthday. your own twin brother and father don't care." I said to myself. I went to My en suite and washed my long brown hair. After I did that I toweled off and walked over to my mirror. "Mya? Why do you have to be so ugly and fat?" I said to myself.I brushed my hair, put it into a high pony tail. Then I went over to my large walk in closet and pulled out a pair of baggy sweat pants, a large t-shirt, and some black converse.

Then I heard my twin brother , Nate yell from downstairs. "Mya! Get down here and make me breakfast!"  I ran out my door, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I found Nate in there. "What do you want."

"Bacon and a spinich and cheese omlet. Hurry up Im hungry."

I went over to the oven and started cooking. When I was done i brought the plate to him. "Happy 18th birthday Nate."

"Dont talk to me ugly."

I walked out the front door and to my car. As I did my wolf said *Wouldn't it be nice to just get away. To leave and never come back?*

Of course it would but theyd never let me.

I got in to the car and turned the radio on. Crash your party by Karmin came on.

I sang along.

All eyes on you tonight. So lets toast to you. You got so much to prove. And you say, Everyone's got a price. That's how you get your way. If not there's  Hell to pay. You're gonna huff and puff and blow the whole house down. Don't they know your the king of the castle. The nerve of some people to think were all equal. 911 its me to the rescue. If i don't speak whos gona tell you?

o yeah i gotta let you know. Im here to crash your party. You think you're the shat of the show but im about ta let ya know. Im here ta crash your party. The bigger you are the harder you fall. You had it all before I crashed your party. Who do you think you are a SUPER S.T.A.R? Who do you think you are You can kiss my  Oh My GAH.

Sittin' on the top of the world. You got the best view.  Livin' life with a cheat sheet. Nobody test you, huh?  Your mind is a mess heart is a chest piece.  Movin' down the board now im takin' down the king of the castle. While im on top of this beat I dazzle. How could you ever conceive id razzle up.  Nuff of that Beef. Now im gonna tweet out.  Now you better peace out . Couse i got a full house. Yeah baby. Four of a king. Theres no room of my life for an ego your size.

Im here to crash your party. You think your the star of the show. But im about ta let you know. Im here ta crash your party. The bigger you are, the harder you fall. You had it all. Before i crashed your party.

The song ended right as I got to school.  Time to face another horrible day in high school.

I know its really short but i wanted to make what happens next suspensful.

Luv you !!!

Michaela