A dance battle

Determination
You went to the bar where there was a flame man standing cleaning glasses "sup kid"you hear a fimiliar voice say "oh hi! Umm what was your name?" "The name is sans kid, I saw you met my brother papyrus and you know Mettaton? Nice"he took a sip of his ...ketchup bottle? "Well I gotta go ketchup with some friends" he winked and walked away and you sat there alone "hello my name is Grillby what would you liwe?"umm... Water?"he walked away and got you a glass of water "all on me because you seem to know sans" ant he walked away to go serve the other monsters you looked up at the robot Napstablook and over the speaker he said" (y/n) sans would like a dance battle!!" You stood up on the counter and screamed "I accept your challange!!" You re tied your shoes to make shure they where tight and ran to the middle of the dance floor where sans was then ran up to where Napstablook what and asked him to play a song he nodded and said"you can just call me DJ Napsta"you nodded then ran over the controls of Napstablooks controls witch messed up the music and did a flip and landed needling in one knee and looked up "get ready," you tought and stood up (play the song that's up top) sans started to dance then gave the attention to you your friends Mettaton and nabstablook started to cheer you on you did a handstand then pushed off making you spin then landed on your back and did a pose Mettaton would do and handed it off to sans he did a little dance and don't stop you started and keep going till the next few mins and you could tell sans was getting tired it filled you with more determination you danced harder and faster while he was dancing slower sweat was all over the floor from you and him then he got his right hand out of his hoodie poket and my soul floated in the air making me go up he kept dancing wilst throwing me everywhere possible even into his brother then the song was interrupted "sans"it was Mettaton"I'm afraid using your magic is against the rules your disqualified (y/n) Is the winner!"sans went over to the bar and so did I "nice dancin' kid" he said out of breath "I used to do thoes with a kid named Frisk but she leafed me for all I know she is in undertale a terrible place, no dancing"he said with a sigh "oh I know her! She is in my dance class" "so that was her"he mumbled"I gotta go"