Introduction

So here we go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction:

Hiiiiii I'm Ariana and I'm from Paris.Welll I love bible,acting,singing and dancing.my personality is maybe bubbly,fun,weird and sassy.Well I have 4 siblings and I'm sorta the second youngest.Well my older sister treats me as a baby sometimes,not cool.ohh and I'm in a band called Fifth Harmony (p.s I know there's a band called fifth harmony but let's just pretend they have another name)well our fans are called harmonizers and I'm the lead singer,my fluorite colour is yellow and blue and I love 1D,hehe huge fan but who am I kidding they don't know me anyways that's all you need to know about me BYE!!!

Hi,I'm Camilla and I'm the oldest of the group and I'm suppose Ariana told you that,anyways I love acting,singing and MY GUITAR,yeah I'm weird but who cares.Also I love Big Time Rush but too late they got taken anyway I'm from Fifth Harmony and the mature one unlike the rest ( fifth harmony except Camilla : HEY!WERE MATURE JUST LIKE YOU)yeah sure you are anyway I'm also from Paris and I love my Harmonizers a lot and that's all you need to know about me,see ya!

Sup,the names Jai and I'm not apart of Fifth harmony I'm just their manager and second oldest brother but I do love my sisters as much as myself and I'm single ready to mingle hehe and I adore little mix but Perrie is taken uhhhh One direction all that good anyway my favorite colour is blue and Ariana and I are from Paris like Camilla and that all you need know,bye.

Melody here,hiii I'm basically the third oldest and I'm proud of it hehe as you can see I love my family with all my heart and I'm from Paris as well I love IM5 hehe love them and I'm funny at first but when you make me angry I will be opposite of funny anyway I love the colour green and I have a big mouth hehehe bye!

Hi I'm selena but not as the brooks yeah Camilla Melody and the others I'm just a close friend who always hang out with them hehe I'm weird and sarcastic but I love having fun but not to much cause I get a little nutty hehe

Hi I'm Lauren the youngest and I have nothing to say except I love my harmonizers and bye