Chapter 5

Camilla's pov

We'll know R5 is performing Pass me by and the girls and I are going to surprise the fans out side cause we heard a lot of people chanting to Fifth Harmony new single 'Me & my girls' wow I'm impressed that they remembered all the line even though it just came out last week. This is why I just love my Harmonizers hehe they are perfect and they know how to keep a smile on my face :)

Riker : (says in the microphone ) So Guys we have a surprise for you !

Fans: (cheering)wowow

Ross: yup! And that surprise is ............

R5 : FIFTH HARMONY WOOOOOW

FANS :FIFTH HARMONY WE LOVE YOU!

Fifth Harmony : ( walks on stage)

R5 : (put stool for them to sit )

Fifth harmony : ( sits and wave at the fans)

Ariana : wow we are so glad we could be here (ps they are talking in the microphone)

Selena : yeah and we heard you guys singing and wow amazing voices you guys have :)

Melody: yup,and of course we have to thank R5 for having us here we really appreciate it . Thanks guys

R5 : no prob

Camilla : soooo the only reason that we are here is because-

Lauren: we're going to sing our new single-

Ariana: ME &MY GIRLS WHOOOOOOO!

Harmonizers : yayayay we love you fifth Harmony and R5

Selena : we love you to guys

Lauren : know who wants us to sing

Harmonizers : me! Me!

Camilla: alright here it goes

( music starts playing)

( FH:fifth harmony)

FH: *And we play our favorite song and we scream out all night long like owwwwwah when it's just me and my girls!*

Ariana : all the light turn them off its so loud in here to talk I don't understand a word you say

Camilla: gotta sleep but instead karaoke on the bed taking duck selfies I go right then left

Melody : we go crazy with it,we go stupid with ,we don't care if people stare when we wobble with it

Selena : we go diva on it,we go creamy on it yeah, we got Britney,Demi,one direction,beieber on it

FH :and we play our favorite song and we scream out all night long like ohhhhhhh woah when it's just me and my girls! And we dance like no ones watching and clap up booty clappin like ohhh woah when it just me and my girls

Selena :watch me now ! Me and my girls,me and my girls,me and my girls now pop it lock it drop it

Lauren : my voice is gone got my favourite pjs on times like this doesn't always come along

Melody: your all I need there's no where I'd rather be then to have you crazy freaks with meeee

So after the song we started answering questions from the fans and of course R5 is also sitting with us but the girls and I had to sit on their laps but not Rydel cause well there's enough space, so Ari with Ross, me and Riker, Selena and Rattliff , Lauren with Ryland and Rocky with Melody and yeah so let get started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari's pov

So I had the microphone and I was sitting on Ross lap and he was holding my waist hehe cheeky Ross anyway so every fan raised their hands to ask a question so Lauren picked one of them ' you with the cute purple dress, yeah you and good Fashion sense you have there' Uhhh typical Lauren anyway the fan shouted ' Who's your celebrity crush and thanks Lauren I got it from you hehee' wow really Lauren you had to wear good clothes but so we answered ' Taylor Lautner!' Selena shouted and everyone laughing anyway Rattliff answered also' umm Demi lovato yeah her' ' Nathan Sykes ' I answered hehe yeah he's hot ' um Probaly Taylor Swift ' Ross said .' I also say Nathan Sykes I'm with you sister' Rydel said hehe We high fived ' Umm Billy Unger ' Melody said ' Selena Gomez' Rocky said and finally Lauren and Rylad ' I say David Henrie ' Lauren said ' I will say Zendaya hehe' Ryland said wow that was a surprise I didn't know Lauren Liked David huh wow just wow anyway it's my turn to choose so ' umm the girl with the same red hair like I have and with the t-shirt of fifth Harmony '. The girl shouted' ' umm who's your best friend from the group?' Ohhhhh that's a tuffie hmmm ' I'd say Rydel cause she's just like me hehe right Rydel ' I said ' Yup Ari is my bestie and yeah we love Nathan hehe '. Rydel said but I think Ross got jealous ' hey I'm Ari's bestie and beside that Nathan guy doesn't have a match with me' Ross said while we laugh and the fans died in laughter hehe ' you to Ross alright your my bestie'. He smiled and hugged me from behind but wow he can hug really tight but I gave him the look that I was about to loose air anyway Selena said' umm Rattliff yeah '. ' yay yeah we're beasties and we pull pranks on the guys hehe right. Sell' '. ' alright mine would be rocky cause he gives the best fun' Camilla said and Riker agreed plus Ryland and Lauren ' wow thanks guys I feel so loved right know ' Rocky said while touching his heart haha the fans laughed and then it goes on and on and on and yeah you know what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I'm back and I'm deeply sorry I'm just busy and I will right chapter 6 when I have time alright hehe well bye!