Carnival

You're in love with him and he's in love with you and a God damn tragedy because when you look at him I see the starts and when he looks at you he sees the sun and you both think the other is just looking at the ground.

Lucas P.O.V
I'm in my room playing Blackops 2. Until I heard my phone beep. But it's on the floor. But I don't want to go up and get it so I reached for it but I fell on floor. I look at my phone and of its Maya.

(Messages)
Pancake😊- Hey.
Ranger Rick🐴- Hey. Your lucky I love you.
Pancake😊- I love you too but why?😂
Ranger Rick🐴- Because I fell  on floor for you.
Pancake😊- Awh. Well I would fall on the floor anytime for you 😂😍
Ranger Rick🐴- 😍😂
Pancake😊- Do you want to do something? I'm bored
Ranger Rick🐴- Sure. What do you want to do?
Pancake😊- I don't know
Pancake😊- Oh there's a carnival tonight do want to go to that.
Ranger Rick🐴- Sure I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes.
Pancake😊- Okay sounds good see you then.
(Conversation over)

I get up off the floor and I hop in the shower. When I'm done I put on my outfit (picture above). I start heading down stairs but I look at my phone and it's only been 10 minutes. So I go downstairs and get drink. I heard the tv on and I look on the couch and here's Colton sitting on the couch watching tv. When he has his own apartment but he never uses it. Is sit next to him on the couch.
(Conversation)
Colton- Well well and were are do you think your going?
Lucas- I'm taking Maya to the carnival in about 5 minutes.
Colton- Ah is the same Maya you never shut up about.
Lucas- Yeah and I don't talk about her that much.
Colton- I hate to break it to but yes you do. It's always Maya this Maya that.
Lucas- Yeah right and I got to go pick up Maya.
Colton- Have fun with MAYA
Lucas- thanks man
(End of conversation)
I grabbed my keys and went out the door to my truck. I start driving to Maya's.

Maya P.O.V.
(This is when she just got done texting Lucas)
After I'm done texting Lucas I hop in the shower. When I'm done I get dressed (outfit above). I blow dry my hair and I curl it. When I'm done I head downstairs. I yell "Hey mom I'm heading out" and then I thought to myself. Stupid she isn't here she's never here. I look at my phone and I have 5 minutes left so sit on the stairs and go on Instagram.

I thought to myself why can't I have a guy like that

I thought to myself why can't I have a guy like that.  And then Lucas knocked.
I got up and went to the door.
He was about to knock on the door but I grab it before he knocked.

"Hey" I said with a smile

"Hi" he smiled back

I walked out the front door and go to his blue truck.

I was about to go open the door but he opened for me

I was about to go open the door but he opened for me. I hoped in. We started driving it was just silence which is weird because we have always something to talk about. So I turned  on the radio. Let Me Love You by Justin Bieber.

"I love this song" Lucas said turning it up

He started to sing

"Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah

I won't give up, nah-nah-nah

Let me love you

Let me love you"  he still singing making hearts and pointing at me.
I was laughing so hard I had to pee!

" OH MY GOD LUCAS WATCH OUT" I scream. And the last thing I remember!

TO BE CONTIUED...

Hope you like it so far sorry I haven't updated in while but I'm back now.

~Zowie~