Hospital

" Roses are red
Violets are crying
I'm in the hospital
They say I'm dying"

Previously on Just Friends
"STAY ME WITH ME MAYA! MAYA! NO NO NO! You don't get to die on me!" he says as his voice fades!!

Maya P.O.V.
The next thing I now I'm in the hospital and all I could hear was this annoying beeping sound. Everything hurts! I open my eyes and all I see is Lucas he's crying, with blood on his face and in his shirt. I realized that's it my blood. I try to say to "hi" but it comes as a groan. As soon I did that Lucas look up at me start away. He takes me hands and says "Maya I'm so so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen."
"Hey no don't talk like that it wasn't your fault" I say kind of groggy
"Yes it was, I'm the one that was driving, I'm the one who took my eyes off the road!" He says
"No it isn't Lucas"
"Maya are you okay well I know your not okay but do you feel alright?
"No actually my head hurts" I say
Then I started to get really dizzy and tried. My eyes start to close and then it's goes black.

Lucas P.O.V.

As soon as I said that to Maya she fell back on the bed and her eyes seemed to roll back in her head and the heart machine went flat line as they would say. As son as that happened I ran out the room and yelled "HELP I NEED HELP IN HERE". The doctors ran into Mayas room and I followed them but one of the doctors pushed me out and said "sir you need to say out" and shut the door.  I watched them threw the little window in the door, they were using the defibrillator and could hear them say "CLEAR" they shocked Maya.

I couldn't want anymore or see any more for that matter tears were clouding my vision so I just sat in chair and cried. The next thing I knew they rolling maya out of the room. I ran to one of the doctor and asked them where they're taking her, he said they their taking her up to surgery, and I need to contact her parents. then it hit me my parent must be worried sick.

I called my parent the first ring and they answered

(conservation) (bold ~Lucas regular~ Lucas's mom)

"Lucas where the heck have you been "

" I got in wreck I'm at hosp..."

" oh my god lucas I'm getting in the car now!! did you get hurt?"

" no I'm fine but it Maya... She got hurt bad"

" Lucas I'm coming now did you call her mom?"

" no I'm going to and you don't need to come I'm fine "

" oh okay are you sure"

" yeah I'm sure"

"okay just call me when you get update"

"okay I will bye mom"

" bye luke"

(end of conversation)

I got off the phone and I called Kathy  but I got no answer, I called again no answer.  So I called Topanga it rang twice she answered

(conversation) (bold - lucas regular ~Topanga )

"Its Topanga "

" Hey it's Lucas "

" Oh Hey Lucas whats up"

" Maya's in the hospital "

"Oh my god Lucas what happened!"

" Well we're driving to the carnival and we were singing and I must have got caught up on the moment or something and I drove on the wrong side of the rode. I swerved but I must of swerved to fast and I flipped the car. Maya's in surgery and I can't get ahold of her mom"

" Oh my god is she okay!! I'll tell Riley and call her mom! "

"Thanks. But I think I'll grab a taxi and head over to Maya's house and get some stuff for her and see if find her mom. I need to clear my head."

"Okay well I'll send Riley over to the hospital"

"Okay thanks Tapanga"

"Your welcome Lucas. Bye. Oh and Lucas be safe."

"I will bye"
After I hang up I wipe my eye and head out. I don't call a taxi I walk even though my leg hurts but I don't care.

I'm back guys I'm sorry i haven't updated in while I have exams this week and next week. So it's been study study. But I found time to update. Hope you like it!!! ❤️❤️

~ZOWIE~