Preference #7

When your child takes their first steps.

Riker- "Come on princess" Riker said trying to get your 1 year old daughter to walk toward him. She took a few steps and reached him finally. "Yea you go baby" he yelled excited. Your two sons and daughter came out their rooms to see what all the yelling was about. "Y/D/N just took her first steps" you smiled. Your eldest son Y/S/N cut on the radio and you all started dancing I celebrate.

Ellington- "You got it buddy" he smiled motioning for your first born baby boy to walk towards him. Y/S/N walked toward Ellington taking small steps but finally reaching him. You cheered and clapped before whispering to your baby bump 'your bubby just took his first steps."

Rocky- "Come on baby" you told your baby boy as he started taking small steps toward you. You heard Rocky come through the door and call for you. "In here come quick" you hollered back. He came running in to the living room to see Y/S/N taking his last few steps toward you. You smiled and picked him up throwing him in the air and catching him. "You go baby" you smiled kissing his cheek as Rocky kissed both of your heads.

Ross- "Come on cupcake" Ross said. You smiled watching your phone smiling as your baby girl started to walk. Since you were currently in the hospital because you just finished giving birth to twins you couldn't be there in person but Rydel being the amazing sister in-law she is called you. Y/D/N started taking wobbly steps toward Ross holding her hands out to him. She finally reached him and Ross picked her up yelling "yay". Y/D/N laughed and clapped saying 'yay' in her little baby voice.

Ryland- "I seriously can't believe you" you yelled at him. He groaned and ran his hands through his hair. "Hey guys come here" Stormie yelled interrupted your little argument. You walked in there to see your son walking towards Stormie. "Come to Grammy" she cooed. He finally reached her and you and Ryland went to pick up Y/S/N. Ryland kissed his head then yours as you had a family group hug.

///////////////////////////
I hope you like these preferences and I do Imagines so if you want one message me or if you have a preference yours like to see comment. Thanks.