Twelve

Yo, he ain't messing with no average chick, pop pop. He got Lexi he know that he hit the jackpot.
- Dj Khaled | Do you mind

Lexi Wright

"So where does Pokémon come in at?" I asked Chris as we laid in my bed, watching one of his favorite childhood cartoons.

He looked up at me from my chest and furrowed his eyebrows. "Girl, this is Dragon Ball Z , not Pokémon." He said in a chuckle, looking back at the tv.

I kissed my teeth. "But aren't they all like similar or related in some kind of way?" I asked, obviously not knowing anything I was talking about .

He laughed. "Lex, just be quiet."

"But I wanna watch something elseee." I whined.

"We just watched what you wanted to watch, it's my turn."

I sighed. "Please." He ignored me.

"Chris, please." He continued to ignore me.

"Chris, I know damn well you hear me."

He started snoring as if he were sleep, making me kiss my teeth. I popped his head and he started laughing. He looked up at me pecking my lips twice.

"Kylie and T still coming over, right?" He asked.

"Mhm. Around 6 or 7 something ."

"A'ight, coo'." He said turning back around. I looked up at the tv and closed my eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. A few minutes later I felt Chris kissing my lips making me open my eyes.

"Wake up, bae." He said with his lips against mine.

"I'm up," I mumbled with one eye cracked open and the other completely closed.

He chuckled, pecked my lips again, then looked at the tv. I took my hand and started playing in his soft hair. We laid in this position for a couple of hours, watching tv and waited for T & Kylie to come over.

*

Omniscient

"Okay, Barbie princess or Catwoman?" Lexi asked Chris, T, and Kylie.

They were currently sitting in Lexi's living room. They were all trying to figure out what everyone wanted to be for this halloween. And Halloween was just two weeks away. They all wanted to throw a halloween bash.

"Cat woman." Chris smirked. Lexi rolled my eyes and put her hand up.

"Oh, stop it, Christopher. You just wanna see me in a sexy costume." They started laughing.

"You damn right." He said making Kylie and Lexi chuckle.

"I think Barbie princess sounds cute. But I, personally, would choose Cat woman. The black on black just suits me ." Kylie said.

"Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna go with, what do you think T?" Lex asked Tyga.

He looked up from his phone and nodded his head. "Yeah, that's coo'."

Kylie looked at him then back at Lex, sighing lowly. "Don't mind him, Lex. Today, his phone seems to be the only thing capturing his attention." She said with a small eyeroll. Chris looked over at Tyga.