Begin: 1

Leira's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh stupid alarm. I slam my fist on it and get out of bed.

It is currently the worst day of my life spa day and shopping with my best friend Kenny and she loves shopping! You see me and her are total oposites that's why we fit together so well. Kenny likes pink I like blue. She likes shopping I like sports and stuff. Anyway so she's making me go to the spa with her and go shopping yaaaay! Note the sarcasm.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body. I get out humming the song ride by twenty-one pilots. My favorite song!
I blow dry my short dark hair. Everyone wants and loves long hair well I hate it it's just more tangles to brush out.

I put on makeup then hear my phone ring,

"Hello?" I say into the iPhone.

"Hey Chica Chica!" Kenny's cheerful voice fills my ears.

"Hey Ken! How you doing?" I asked her.

"Good actually Great! I called to tell you I'm almost at your place." She said.

"Ok you know the drill I'm almost ready I have to get dressed." I said.

"Okay bye" she said and the line went dead.

For my outfit I wore blue flowing pants and a pink long sleave crop top sweater with a cream purse cream flip flops and some brackets. I know I don't like shopping but I like dressing nice.

I got dressed and waiting for Kenny playing flappybird on my iPhone 6

"Leira Kenny's here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok!!" I yelled running downstairs.

I kissed my mom and dad bye and left. Yes I still live with them we live in the pack house with 300 more poeple. So when I find my mate he'll have to move in with me to be future alpha. My parents are the alpha and Luna of the Gold Moon Pack so I'll be passed on the title of Luna and my mate will have the tittle of the alpha. I should have found him three years ago when I turned 16 but sadly I haven't found him yet...

I clime into Kenny's car and say hi.

"Hey girl are you excited for...... SPA DAY AND SHOPPING!?!!!!" Told you she loved it.

I covered my ears and answered sure.

The rest of the ride was silent.

We reached the mall and Kenny jumped out of the car. I dragged my ass out of the car and followed her to the entrance. I'll admit I like shopping bu t only when it's for food. Lol.

"Earth to Leira!!" Kenny waved her hands in my face. "Did you zone out again about food?" She asked I nodded my head yes and she burst out laughing I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Anyways let's get this over with." I said rolling my eyes.

"Just for that I'm gonna take extra long now." She said.

"Noooooo! Kenny don't do this to me I'll do anything!!!" I cried out.

"Too late." She said and walked away I followed her pouting.

"Hey look it's Leira and her loser friends!!" Dana a bitch from my old school shouted pointing to use I growled and went over there Kenny be hide me.

Strike one Dana.

"Well at least I don't go and sleep around." I said looking at her.

"Ha! I'm the one who does that no way you do." She said flipping her hair.

Strike two bitch.

"Our you sure because last time I check I keep hearing different guys in your room every night shouting your name." I said smirking.

"At least I get guys you sit in your room watching porn." She said laughing with her slut army.

Three! I lunged at her punching scratching and kicking now a crowd was around use cheering my name. I was pulled off my Kenny Dana was crying on the ground.

"That's what you get bitch." I spat and walked away with Kenny.

"That was hot!" A guy yelled at me I just flipped him off and walked away.

----------------------------

Soooooooo what do you guys think so far? Leira a bad ass am I right? Anyway hope you guys like it for the first chapter.

~Llama