Chapter 4: Bill's first order

Dipper POV

"Sure kid!" Bill says holding his hand out to me. I look at Mabel and my family, they look terrified of what might happen and I knew in my heart this was a mistake but my head was saying it was the only way. I listened to my head instead of my heart, and I shook bills hand. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Was the last thing I heard Mabel scream befor I passed out into the realm of the unconscious.

Bill POV

"We'll see ya!" I said to the pines as I snapped my fingers and disappeared. I had teleported to the Feramid.
Time skip//(1 hour later)
Pine tree finally started to wake up. "Ugn" dipper said as he woke up. "Bill?"dipper questioned. "Yes pine tree!" I said glad to see him awake. I read his thoughts. "No pine tree that wasn't a dream and your not dreaming now either!" I replied to his thought. He looked at me mad but at the same time he was blushing. "D-don't read my thoughts Bill!" He yelled at me still blushing.

(no this is not a bill dip)

Dipper POV

"I can't believe he read my thoughts!" I mumbled under my breath. I looked at Bill. "What impossible task do you want me to first Bill?" I asked getting strait to the point. "Sleep." He said.
"What?" I questioned. "Go to sleep dipper." He said. I surprised and you could tell by the look on my face. "O-okay." I said. I then went and laid on the bed I was sitting on. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to the sunlight that was streaming through the window. It was only sunny is Bill wanted it to be. I woke up and remembered where I was.