Chapter 15: It begins

Dipper POV

I had fallen asleep after the discussion me and Bill had. Just after thinking that Bill walked into my room in his human form. He motioned for me to follow him without saying anything. I thought it was weird that he was so quiet but I followed anyway. We walked into a room with a metal table in the centre. Bill snapped his fingers and I was strapped down on the table.

Bills POV

"I'm starting the thing we talked about last night so hold still. I told pinetree so he would stay still. I concentrated half of my power into a ball of energy any put it in a syringe. Then I took the syringe of dream demon essence (dream demon blood) and walked over to pinetree. I ejected it into his arm he winced but it had to be done. I did the same with the other one. Two lines of light one black and one blue swirled around him and he passed out.

Dipper POV

When I woke up I was in my room laying on my bed. Bill was beside me in a chair. "So what do I call you dad now?" I asked jokingly. " if you want!" He roiled with a relived look. I looked at the time it was 9:00 am. "What the hell its tomorrow already?" I yelled only meaning to aka myself. "Yep!" Bill replied to my outburst. I got out of bed and got dressed.