Chapter 2- School

"Melody wake up" I heard my little sister's voice I opened my eyes to see Lucy awake "yes Lucy" I yawned "it is the first day of school" Lucy smiled I sat up and stretched "ok, go get changed and I will do your hair" I said she ran out off the room I got up and put on a love singlet, some legging and a purple hoodie then I grabbed my box full of hair stuff and plopped it on my bed. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages but there were none.

*after doing my sister's hair*

We walked downstairs to have breakfast "Lucy you look beautiful" Mum complimented her I grabbed some fruit from the fridge, I saw Kyle walk downstairs "oh look who's up" I smirked "haha very funny" Kyle snickered "Kyle do you mine looking after your sisters when all of you go to school" Mum asked politely "whatever" Kyle groaned "hey mum where's dad" Lucy asked "he had a job interview" Mum said

*At School*

We arrived at school, my brother wondered off so I had to take Lucy to her class first we had to get our schedule I walk to Lucy class first "bye" I waved then walked to my class, I walked in and saw Sans and Papyrus I wave to them they waved back

*Lunch Time*

I grabbed my lunch and headed to the lunch room "Melody" I heard my brothers voice I turned to his direction "Yes" I said "Want to be apart of our band" my brother new friend asked "No thanks I am fine" I smiled and turned away to met a guy "Why not" he spat in my face "firstly, I don't know you and Secondly, I do not like people spiting in my face" I wiped the spit off "Come on sis it will be fun" Kyle smirked "Hahaha No" I put a straight face on and walked away. I sat outside it was peaceful and quiet "hey kid" I heard a familiar voice says, I looked to see Sans "Hi" I smiled "so what was that all about back there" he sat down next to me "oh you saw didn't you, well my brother Kyle made some annoying friends and they wanted me to join there band" I explained "Why not" Sans asked "because I'm not interested" I smiled.

I eat my lunch while Sans was playing on his phone, I grabbed his phone "hey give me my phone back" Sans said "give me one sec" I say typing my number in and hand it back "what ya do" he asked "I entered my phone number in your phone and just text me when you get a chance" I smiled 'bring bring bring' the bell ring "Sans what class do you have next" I asked "Dance" he said "same, could you show me the class" I asked him he nodded and leaded the way.

*At Dance Class*

Sans and I sat against the wall "Hello Students, for those who don't know me" He looked at me "I am Mr Smith, your dance teacher" He smiled "Now today we are going to be show everyone our dance moves" Mr Smith said "So I will go first, I will grabbed a person to come up next" He said then put on music and started to dance. A couple of students went up, the student now thats dance is really good and they grabbed Sans "go Sans" I cheer, he dance to the beat and did some break dancing. I couldn't help but smiled at his dance moves, I saw he come towards me which means I am up so I was ready he grabbed me and pushed me on the dance floor, the music change to a fun beat which I go a hang of, I moved to the beat and dance.

*After School*

I started to walk to my sister part of the school to pick her up "Melody" I heard my sisters voice, I waved she came over and I picked her up "How was school" I asked he "It was great I have made 2 friends" Lucy smiled "Seriously you made more than I ever could" I tease, we both laughed "where's Kyle" Lucy asked "we do not talk about it" I said and put her down "Lucy" I heard 2 voice says "Hey Frisk Chara" Lucy smiled "Who's that" a girl with green and yellow strip "this is my big sis" Lucy explained "I am Melody, nice to meet you before" I smiled "I am Frisk and this is Chara" Frisk smiled "Hey Kiddo's" Sans voice said, I looked up to see him and gave a smile "Sans!" Lucy smiled "you know him" Chara asked "I met him yesterday" Lucy smiled "Come on Lucy we need to go" I asked "Bye" Lucy waved bye and they waved back.