Chapter 1- Moving In *Edited*

*Melody Pov*

I got out of the car to see our new home it was huge it was a 2 story house with 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living room I is smaller than the other, a pool and 3 studies. I grabbed my stuff and rush up to my new bedroom I choose the third biggest one because I love to dance but my mum and dad don't like dancing and i forgot to mention my family is rich. I started to unpack my stuff until my little sister stopped me "Mel can you help me" my sister asked "Sure Lucy" I smiled

*2 hours later*

I finished up pack my sisters and my room, I walked downstairs "Hey Mum can I go explore" I asked my mum who was unpacking the kitchen "Sure sweetie but get changed in other clothes and take Lucy with you" Mum smiled "ok" I said running upstairs to my little sister's room "Hey Lucy wanna do explore" I asked her "Yes" she said with excitement "ok get changed into walking clothes ok" She nodded I shut the door and walked past my older brothers room I never got along with him, I finally reached my room I put on my cat shirt, some shorts, my galaxy converses and a red hoodie.

*Time Skip*

Lucy and I have been checking out the town we since lots of monsters about "Lucy hold my hand we are going to cross the road" I said she took my hand we crossed the road to a park as soon as we hit the sidewalk Lucy ripped her hand away from my hand and took off.

*Lucy Pov*

I ran away from Melody because I saw something that was interesting I heard her call my name but didn't listen, I ran to a lake and I saw a beautiful swan "Melody Look" I turned around to see  no Melody, tears started to flow out of my eyes "Melody" I yelled I plopped on the ground and cried "SANS I SWEAR I HEARD SOMEONE CRYING OVER HERE" I heard someone talk loudly I looked to were the sound came from and saw 2 skeletons "SANS LOOK IT A TINY HUMAN AND IT IS CRYING" the tall skeleton pointed at me, the smaller skeleton walked up to me "You alright kiddo" The smaller skeleton said I shook my head "No I lost my sister" I cried "DON'T WORRY HUMAN WE WILL HELP YOU FIND HER" the taller one said and I smiled.

*Melody Pov*

 I have look all over the park for her and it was getting dark I sat down and cried 'what is mum and dad gonna say' I thought "MELODY" I heard someone yelled I looked who it was and saw Lucy I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug "Melody I want you to meet Sans and Papyrus" Lucy said and point to 2 skeletons I pulled away from our hug "Hi I am Melody and thanks for looking after my sister" I said "No problem I am Sans and that's Papyrus" Sans said "HELLO OTHER HUMAN" Papyrus said "We best be heading home bye guys" I said Lucy waved and they waved back.

*Back home* 

 I walked in side with Lucy "Mum we are home" I said "How was it" Mum asked "It was interesting" I said while Lucy ran up to her room "Melody could you tell your Dad and Kyle dinner is almost ready" Mum asked I nodded and closed the door I walked up to my brother's room and knock on the door "Kyle dinner is almost read-" I got cut off by the door opening "OK whatever" Kyle said then shut the door on me the I walked to my Dad study which the door was open so I peeked in "Oh hey Melody" Dad said "Dad dinner is almost ready" I told him "ok sweetie" He smiled.

*After A Boring Dinner*

I put on some music and got changed into pj's after I got changed I sat on my bed "Melody" Lucy voice rang i looked at the door and saw her standing there "Yes Lucy" I smiled "May I sleep with you tonight" She asked I nodded she came and sat next to me I got up and closed the door and changed the song into a fun beat. Lucy was tapping away to the beat and I started to dance moving my hips, legs and arms to the beat. I grabbed Lucy and we started to dance together for the rest of the song. Once the song was finished I turned the music off and hopped in bed with my sister "Goodnight Lucy" I smiled "Goodnight" Lucy yawned and fell asleep I stared at the ceiling 'I wonder what school is going to be like' I thought before falling sleep

(enjoy)