Ch. 9~ Panera Bread

Trinity's POV:
I got to Panera at exactly 12 in case he was early too or something. I don't know. I was incredibly nervous! I worked hard on my outfit for once. I had on a black, pleated short skirt and a comfy but nice shirt from coca cola vintage. I even paired the outfit with my classic white converse, and my hair down with its natural waves. I kept getting worried about all sorts of things. What if he ended up being old? What if he was like, a gang member, or killer or something? What if he hated me in real life and we lost our friendship?
Okay. Trinity, you need to calm down. He's not going to hate you. He basically saved your birthday okay? He drove probably a good 45 minutes to get here. I tried to calm myself, but my thought were interrupted by a crowd of screaming girls, surrounding some poor boy like a cloud! They were waving napkins and pens in his face while the poor kid looked like he was having a panic attack! I could only see the back of his head, until he turned around.
No way. It was the actual, real life Justin Bieber! I grabbed out my phone and texted my Justin.

Trinity😎: ok, you're not going to believe this. The actual Justin Bieber is at the Panera we're meeting at.💥

I looked up to see him still struggling.

"Hey, guys, please, I need space. Please!" He shouted more frantically. I felt so bad for him! I was so shocked when he made actual eye contact with me that I looked behind me, making sure it wasn't meant to someone else!

"Please! I can't breathe!" He shouted, but the persistent fans weren't listening at all, and neither were the staff! Some of them were trying to get autographs themselves!

I knew I had to do something! He was just trapped, having a panic attack while a bunch of girls were touching him, shoving things in his face, and screaming in his ear!

I did about the dumbest thing I could, but it worked. I picked up a fork from a nearby table, and pushed my way through the crowd up to Justin Bieber, still wielding the fork.

"Back off! Let him breathe! I shouted over their high pitched voices. Surprisingly I had managed to clear a pathway from him to the exit.

"Run!" I told him, gesturing frantically toward his escape from the insane fans. He started to run, but then turned around!

"What are you doing? Hurry!" I told him, but he grabbed my hand and pulled him out the door with him! The screaming fans charging us, so I followed him to his black Ferrari with windows tinted so dark. We both just sat there, panting for a few seconds before I realized what was going on. I was sitting in Justin Bieber's car, right next to him. What?!

"Thank you so much for helping my back there. I'm claustrophobic from that happening so much. Usually it's much worse," he explains. I can't help but notice how much I like the sound of his voice.

"Yeah no problem. It's insane." I replied. The fans were now banging on the car so much it was almost shaking!

"Now I'm stuck! I'm actually supposed to be meeting someone here for lunch," I told him exasperatedly.

"Trinity," he said. I whipped my head around at the fact he knew my name.

"It's me. I'm the Justin youve been talking to!" He said, a goofy, beautiful smile stretching across his face. I just stared at him. There was no way. Some guy named Justin and it happens to be literally Justin Bieber?

"It really was you?" I asked, laughing.

"The whole time!" He replied, showing me our conversation on his phone.

"No way! You can't blame me though. It did sound pretty fake." I told him.

"Yeah. Some dude just starts talking to you and says theyre JB." He said and we both laughed. 

 You know something?" He asked.

"Youre even more beautiful in person,"

I felt the heat rising to my cheeks as I lifted my head to look at the boy who was awarding me with this compliment.

"Thank you, you're more handsome in person than even on your album cover." I chuckled.

"No way. That cover shows my muscles," he said in a goofy tone.

"That it does Mr. Bieber." I add. 

"We should probably get out of here. The fans were getting crazier and someone was screaming, " Marry me!" Over and over at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah, let's go." He agreed. He honked the horn and slowly drove backwards, forcing them out of the way. Once they were all towards the front of the car, he took the opportunity and hightailed us out of that parking lot, and down the highway.

"If my sister were here right now, she would have fainted." I said, earning a laugh from Justin.

"How old is she?" He asked, glancing from me to the road with his perfect brown eyes.

"She's 12," I answered, making Justin smile. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"Yeah," I've got a little sister and brother. Jazzy posted a picture of me and her, so now its my wallpaper" he handed me his gold iPhone 7, and I turned it on to see the most adorable picture ever.

"Oh my gosh! She's so cute! So is your little hair bun," I laughed

"Well thank you," Justin smirked, pushing his fingers through his hair.

"Where should we go?" He asked.

"On an adventure," I replied. His eyes lit up, and we both knew this was gonna be a special night.

And there we were. Two crazy people who just met and instantly clicked. one of them is the most famous boy on the planet not to mention.  Going wherever the wind takes us. Until something went terribly wrong...

A/N) guys! I spent 6 hours working on chapter 1-9 for you guys all in one night! It's 2am now and I've been working my butt off. I'm so tired so I would appreciate a comment from you guys telling me what you all think!

What do you think went wrong!?!?!

Mwah ly!

~M~