My OC

I will also be placing my OC down below

Name: Vanessa Hikari 

Age: 15-16

Gender: Female

Sexual orientation: Straight

Village: unknown

Personality: (bad, and good traits) She can be mean at times though usually quiet and minds her own business. She can be brutally honest and sarcastic at times. she is very sexual and loves hugs. She can be very shy at times and she has a sick sense of humor. She usually laughs off problems and can play fight a lot.Has a problem with sleeping and remembering things (Pretty much you'll usually find her asleep somewhere and she has worst memory then cat)

Appearance:

(Face)

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

History: When she was Five years old she was taken from her family and put in a research facility where she was tested on. They sealed the ten tails in her hoping she could hold it's an immense amount of chakra after experimenting on her for five years. One day the Hidden leaf caught wind that this unknown village was going to attack them and destroyed the village. While the riot was going on the prisoners were released from captivity. When she went home she found her family slaughtered she mourned them only to hear a bang she hide u der the pile of bodies of her family and waited til the war was over. When the war was over she went all over town looking for survivors which she found known. When she went to the research facility she found a young boy chained up she quickly released him and he has bonded himself to her for all of the eternity he also can change into different types of swords.

Abilities: Summoning of dragons/lizards, sage mode

Ranking: (Naruto) Genin like everyone else/(Naruto Shippuden) Jonin, after helping the kazekage and the 6 tailed beasts.

Kekkai Genkai:  Elemental Eye

(Some of his Sword Types)

(Human Form)

(Human Form)

Relationships: Single and ready to mingle lol

Crush: Open

Family: Deceased best friend Aiden

Other:  The Hikari Clan was one of the most powerful clans in the history of the Ninja World. Almost extinct, this clan's skill can even match those in the Uchiha clan. They are one of the most intelligent clan, but their numbers have diminished over the past years. Sworn enemies with the Uchiha Clan, they been nearly wiped out by the Hidden Leaf under the Council of Elder's orders. The Hikari Clan was considered to be a threat. They were in good terms with the Uzumaki Clan and both clans make a powerful combination. The Hikari Clan is well-known and feared by their intelligence, knowledge of ninjutsu, and chakra control. they are most feared by their use of summoning Jutsu. They tend to be very agile, fast, and catches the slightest change. Most of them have high endurance, dexterity, stamina, chakra, and strength. The leader of the Hikari Clan has the power to master all five elements: Wind, earth, fire, lightning, and water. Very few members of this clan possess the Hikari or element eye. The Sharingan was developed from the Hikari. The Hikari is the Hikari Clans . It boosts all elemental attacks as well as physical abilities based on the user's elemental skills. It can absorb all element-based ninjutsu and can deflect ninjutsu. It can even sneak inside an enemy's mind without being detected and grasp information such as weakness and purpose. Like the Sharingan, it can see fast, slight movements and can copy others ninjutsu and taijutsu. It can even take another clan's . If the user fought with a member of the Uchiha clan, they can develop the Sharingan! It can also see the opponent's chakra flow and stop certain points, preventing the opponent from molding chakra and performing ninjutsu. It can sometimes inflict pain on the enemy without the user touching them, and can even glimpse into the future for a short period of time. It grants the user control over other rare elements, including light and darkness. It can control gravity and lessens the amount of chakra used for each jutsu. It also has other characteristics, such as gathering Nature Energy with ease and allowing the user to perform powerful energy blasts. Unlike the Sharingan, it does not cause any damage or strain on the user.

Name: Aiden Wataru (Will be played by creepypastathebae/Claire Uzumaki)

Age: 15-16

Gender: Male

Sexual orientation: Bi

Village: Unknown

Personality: (bad, and good traits) He is completely loyal to Vanessa and refuses to do anything against her will. He is often super weird and can be very social but can also be evil and a prankster. he sometimes acts as though he is bipolar but that's a lie he just likes to make people frustrated and confused. He is super playful and can be really creepy at times but is fun to hang around. Also loves to eat any and eveything

Appearance:

History: Was born in a research Facility and while in there he was created to be the ultimate weapon with different types of blades and special abilities with each different sword

History: Was born in a research Facility and while in there he was created to be the ultimate weapon with different types of blades and special abilities with each different sword. Vanessa broke him out of his hell hole of a prison and has bonded his body to hers and vowed to never leave her side even through death.

Abilities: Can change into different swords

Ranking: (Naruto) Genin, (Naruto Shippuden) Chunin

Kekkai Genkai: other than sword transforming none

Relationships: His senpai/master is Vanessa

Crush: open

Family: Vanessa

Other: