Going home or maybe not...

It had been 3  days since Ashley had been hospitalized. She had had three long agonising days, it was cramped and lonely in hospital and she couldn't wait to leave.

As if reading her mind, a small nurse walled in, a tiny smile on her lips. She looked up from her clipboard and gave Ashley a warm smile.

"Ashley." She smiled at her. "I have some good news for you."

Ashley instantly perked up, from being told the nurse was now a bearer of good news. She sat upright under the crisp white sheets, as she waited for the petit nurse to continue.

"You are able to go home in just a few hours, but make sure to look after those wrsists and replace them with clean bandages." With one last smile, the nurse left the room, leaving Ashley with a mixture of emotions.

She wanted to go home and finally be freed from the cramped hospital, but she was worried for what she would be greeted with when she got home.

She began to put her few belongings that Marceline had brought her, in a small grey rucksack, Marceline was Ashley's closest friend, they were like sisters. They told everything to each other and went everywhere together but, Ashley felt like she should keep the boy in the dark a secret...

She still had no idea who he was or what he was doing in her house three nights a go, all she knew was he saved her. Ashley wanted to know who he was. She tried to claw the thoughts about the boy in the dark from her head, but curiositie took over. He was all she could think about.

A doctor dressed in a dark blue suit made his way over to Ashley. His dark brown eyes were fixed on to her. He had caramel skin and a cold smile.

"Ashley?..."

He waited for a responce as Ashley snapped out of her deep thoughts.

She turned to look at him and was ready for what he had to say.

"If you're ready to leave just make your way over to the desk, to fill in some forms and pick up some medications we have prescribed to you. I will show you your way out when you're ready." His voice was friendly and seemed familiar but Ashley had never seen him before.

Without a word, she stood up and put the rucksack on her back, then made her way over to the reception area. The doctor followed, he mutterd some words to a ginger lady sat behind the desk. Shortly after three bottles of pills were handed over to Ashley, she signed a few papers than began to follow the doctor.

They walked along the long corridors that all looked the same until they got to the lifts.

"Wait where are the toilets?" Ashleys throat was dry and the words were hoarse.

"There's some down stairs" he replied, the lift arrived and six or seven people wonderd  out.

The worry of what Ruben was going to do when she got home  had struck her. 

Well that's if she ever made it home.

She cautiously stepped in to the toilets...