"The SSS class clestial" (Chapter three)

"Aquarius"

"How dare you attack my queen!" Aquarius said with a dark aura around her.

"Grrrr..Magical celestial water barrier!" she chant and out of nowhere below Nastu suddenly came out tons of water circling around him until it covers him whole.

"Na..Ni..*sound of bubbles*" Natsu hold his breath for a minutes trying to get out by using his fire but it's no use.

"Your fire is useless..my water is not just an ordinary water like the others the water I use is celestial water came from my world the only thing that can beat my water is to use celestial fire." Aquarius smirk looking at Natsu with a serious expression.

"NATSU!" Lucy panick and was about to summon her own key but she was stop by her.

"That's enough, Aquarius" (Y/N) command realizing that boy is Lucy's friend/Comrade.

"eh? But he-"

"let him go"

Aquarius pout and realised Natsu from the waters.

As the waters was out of sight Lucy run up to him helping him by stroking his back while Nastu was coughing out of water.

"Natsu..are you alright?"

"I'm fine *cough*" he cough again.

After recovering from the incident five minutes ago (Y/N) decided to apologize.

She walk towards her gently in the air and face them both.

"I'm sorry about her, she's like that all the time when someone suddenly attacks me, I'm really sorry." she apologize bowing her head.

"nah,it's fine she was pretty strong though hope I could battle her sometime hehehe" he said scratching his hair with a grin on his face.

" Hump! Next time we fought I will seriously gonna kill you" Aquarius said glaring at Natsu.

"LUCY!" Suddenly a familiar voice echo through the guild hall as the four of them turned their heads they saw a lion like figure running towards them.

"L-Loke! What are you doing here?!" Lucy shouts with a confusing tone.

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Loke panicky holding both of her shoulders checking if she's fine.

"I-I'm perfectly fine,Baka!(Idiot/stupid)" Lucy said punching his head with a loud *Bonk!*

"O-Oh I thought something bad happened to you *sigh*" Loke sigh in relief and let her go.

"So what happened here?" Loke ask looking around but doesn't notice that a certain (H/C) hair and her celestial spirit was standing beside him.

"I floded the whole guild that's what happened pretty boy!" Aquarius said crossing her arms with a face like an angry fish. (Get it? No? That sucks (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃)

Leo turned his back and saw them and as he lay his eyes on the blue female he knew that She's here.

"Masaka (it can't be)..(F/N)!?" Leo shouts in surprise.

"*smile* Hello, It's been a while..Leo" she said with a smile plastered on her face.

"HEY! don't talk to my Highness like that you Cat!" Aquarius spat preparing to throw a large water at his face.

"Hey! I'm not a cat! I'm a lion! Are you blind?!" Leo spat back preparing to throw a punch at her like an angry cat.(-_- LOL)

"Grrrrr..." both of them growl but before they could go on further the celestial goddess stop them by..

"..√Π€¢..(Pause)" She chant a spell and suddenly both of them stop in an instant.

"W-what..they stop suddenly?" Lucy ask stood there watching as both celestial spirit stood like a statue.

"Hey,celestial goddess what just happened to them?" Natsu ask while walking towards her not bothering to look away from her (E/C) eyes.

"I pause them by creating a spell barrier,don't worry the're fine" she said with a smile.

"..."

"..€¢°=£¢×•..(realise)" as she chant both of them move and stumbe down breathing.

"Wh-what happened.." Leo ask breathing heavily.

"You're Highness I'm sorry please forgive me..for not listening.."

"Its okay,you can go home now thank you for being here I'll be looking forward to see you again*smile*" (F/N) said with a smile waving her hand and as she wave her hand a blue light followed.

"Yes! See you you're Highness!" Aquarius smile and her body begun to fade until it vanished.

"I see,so..why did you come back after that xx17 years ago?" Loke ask in a serious manner.

"..." she was silent and was about to open her mouth but tears suddenly fall from her cheeks.

"(Y/N)..are you okay?" Natsu ask feeling a bit sad seeing her crying.

"I-.."

===========================

TO BE CONTINUED!

So sorry for the late update Mina! Because I have so so many projects! Hope you could forgive me! Hontoni gomenasai!(╥_╥)