"She is her" (Chapter four)

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt all of you and I have no intention to destroy the celestial world, Your home.." She apologize wiping her tears away.

"Hey, loke what happened XX17 ago?" Lucy ask in curiosity.

"Well-"

>>XX17 AGO<<

Before the dragons disappear, the celestial world was in great danger because of their own Queen got lost control of herself, because she lost her lover being killed last night.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Random name/crush name) Nande?!!!! why did you leave me!!!! Tell me!!" the queen got wild and all of her powers lost control, and the result her 1st generations celestial spirits attack the other celestial spirits, the normal colors of her eyes turned red and so as her celestial spirits.

"YOU'RE HIGHNESS!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Loke shout but the queen only got even angrier, and command her celestial spirit to sent him flying into the huge rocks.

"*cough with blood*..My queen.." Loke spoke one last time and collapse on the ground with a thud.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The queen scream again but this time the celestial king stop her once and for all by using his secret magic to sealed herself forever in the world of no one can reach her.

"Please forgive me,you're Highness but if you stay here everyone will die,until you calmed down you'll be set free by someone who is a celestial wizard.." that was the last word she heard and fall into the deep black hole.

>>BACK TO THEM<<

"The one you're talking about this time is..(F/N)?!" Natsu's eyes went wide looking at her with disbelief.

"B-but she doesn't even look like her, the one you're talking about" Lucy said with a sweat drop.

"*sigh* Yes I know, but she's her" loke adjust his eyeglasses.

"I'm sorry, I promise if I turn like that again..please kill me.." (F/N) said with a sad expression.

"Hey,don't say that you're Highness..and I know you won't turn like that again,I know it." Lucy said with confidence in her voice.

"By the way,is your lover a human or something?" Natsu ask.

"He's a human just like all of you" Loke replied.

"Can I ask why he died?" Lucy ask.

(F/N) thought about it.

"..Though it's fine if you don't want to" Lucy smiles at her.

"Its okay, I'll tell you..well uhm..you see back at that time me and (Random name/crush name) were walking outside the celestial wold, that is here the human land we were just walking outside, chatting,laughing to each other and decided to eat some ice cream..a couple of days after that we returned to the celestial world, at that night I was trying to wake him up..but he never opened his eyes I tried to save him but he already passed out..and that's when I lost control of myself.." (F/N) said with a disappointed look on her face.

"So he was poisoned?" Lucy ask.

"Yes.."

While she explain everything Natsu was clenching his fist in anger, thingking that he want to rip off the mans head who killed (F/N)'s lover and making her sad.

"Do you know who did those things?" Natsu ask remaining calm.

"No, but I know that he's here on this land, walking around while poisoning other people." The goddess said.

"Okay enough of this gloomy aura! And let's welcome her!" Master excalim.

Both Natsu,Lucy,loke and the goddess looked up and smile.

"Lucy hartifillia, I'm so glad you found me" the goddess smiled wildly.

"No problem! *blush with a smile*"

"LETS PARTY!!" Every members of the fairy tail shouts and begun to party.

"Hey,celestial goddess!" Natsu called and put his palms where his heart is.

"I promise to you that I will protect you from now on even if it kills me" Natsu vowed.

She look at her shock and at the same time she felt happy that her tears fall off her (E/C) eyes.

"Arigatou, Natsu!" She thanked and hug him tightly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Konichiwa mina-san! *KNEEL DOWN HEAD ON THE FLOOR* HONTONIGOMEMASAIIIII!!! FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE! BECAUSE AGAIN projects and assignments is flooding over my head! but I'll try to update fast *cries*

And to those who read this book of mine I really thank you! And I hope you like it!