Chapter 1

Man, last night was amazing... I was sober and yet I still had an amazing time! I was making love with my amazing boyfriend. His name is Aiden, and my name is Charlotte. It might just be me but I think our names sound perfect together: Charlotte and Aiden. I can almost hear the wedding bells ringing.

Back to last night, it was amazing as I said before. We have had sex many times before but we were never sober. I'm only 16 and he's only 19, so we use a condem every time so I wont get pregnant. I think I love Aiden, I really do. I hope he feels the same.

I can't wait until we are ready to have kids! We will both be done with college and have stable jobs. Oh! And we will be married. I promised myself that I wont have kids until I'm married. 

Look who's here now! Aiden! He practically lives at my house. Aiden is the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. He has sandy blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He is the strongest guy in school (and did I mention, also the hottest). 

Aiden-"Hey babe"

Charlotte-"Hey! How's your day been?"

Aiden-"It was going horrible because I hadn't seen you, but now it's going amazing because I just saw this gorgeous woman in front of me. Oh, and she just happens to be my girlfriend!"

Charlotte-"Why thank you. You just happen to be the sweetest, hottest, most amazing boyfriend ever!"

Aiden walked over to where I was sitting on my bed, ripped off his shirt and sat on top of me. He started kissing me and reached his hands up my shirt in the back. He took off my shirt and unhooked my leapord print Victoria Secret bra. We were both topless but I wanted to go bottomless too. I pulled off his hot jeans and boxers. He then pulled off my mini skirt and panties. He was on top of me and we were both naked and kissing passionately. I love him. He put himself in me. It felt better than it ever has. 

...

Charlotte-"Aiden, that was amazing!", I said after we were done. We were lying in my bed still naked, but just lying next to eachother with his arm around me.

Aiden-"You were the amazing one though"

Charlotte-"No, you were!"

Aiden-"Nah, it was you"

Charlotte-"Crap!"

Aiden-"What?!"

Charlotte-"Aiden... I just realized why it  felt so good. We. Forgot. The. Condom. And. I'm. Not. On. Birth. Control."

Aiden-"Shit! When was the last time you had your period?"

Charlotte-"About a month ago"

Aiden-"No, this can't be happening. Not to us. We said we'd wait."

Charlotte-"Well now we do have to wait."

...

 Two weeks later

Charlotte-"Aiden I still haven't had my period. It's one and a half weeks late."

Aiden-"Damn! I guess it's time to go buy a pregnancy test. Do you want me to come with Char?"

Char-"Uh, YES PLEASE! You know I can't do this alone."

Aiden-"Alrighty, lets take my car."

We got to the drug store and because of our luck Aiden's best friend, Noah, happened to be working there today.

Aiden-"Crap! I forgot Noah works here from 1-4 on Saturdays."

Char-"Aiden, can we go somewhere else then?"

Aiden-"Sure honey"

Char-"Thanks"

So we went to Wal-mart in hopes of finding a pregnancy test without seeing anybody we knew. Thankfully we were successful. I grabbed the first box I saw and hid it in my baggy sweatshirt. I wasn't trying to look pretty because I honestly didn't feel pretty or good enough to wear anything flattering, but according to Aiden whatever I wear makes me the most beautiful woman alive. We head to the checkout and Aiden buys it for me. The old lady at the register gave us a disaproving look but didn't say anything. She did the right thing. I was freaking agitated and nervous. 

Aiden spoke first after we had checked out. "Let's go to my house. My parents aren't home."

Char-"Ok thanks"

Aiden-"Babe no matter what happens, I'm here for you. If you are pregnant, I will accept whatever choice you decide to make and I will support you 100%. I love you Charlotte."

Oh. My. Gosh. He Just. Told. Me. He. Loved. Me. For. The. First. Time. 

Char-"I love you too"

Aiden-"Come on, lets go" Aiden says as he puts his arm around me.