6

Eren's p.o.v.

We were eating breakfast in silence as the other male broke it.

"Oi kid, I'm going to do some business in town. It's food in the fridge if you get hungry"

"You sound like my mom"

"Haha, funny. Don't do anything stupid that I wouldn't do" he raised up and went out of the room.

"Sure thing, mom!"

"Fuck you!" I let out a laugh at his response.

A while after he left I was sitting in my room getting bored. There was no one to talk with when the midget wasn't here.

So instead of laying in bed all day I went outside. There's no point in trying to escape because it's only trees here. I was just going to explore. I kept walking and walking. Everything looked the same. At least there was a path.

After a time with walking there was a house in sight. It looked old and rotten. So I thought, why not, and walked in. It was a bit dark inside and the furnitures was dusty.

I kept walking around and then I heard something creaking from upstairs. And as stupid as I am I walked up the stairs. I heard some more creaking from another room and opened the door. I couldn't see much.

There wasn't much to see so I decided to go back but when I felt a big arm grab my wrist, I knew it was too late. I turned to see the same person that was about to beat me up the other day standing there.

What the fuck?

Within a second I had a knife to my throat. Where is the ravenette now when he's supposed to save me? I was so scared. The only person I really wanted to see now was him. That he was here, saving me from this maniac.

"You better tell me where the fuck your dad is" he said with gritted teeth.

"I've already told you. I don't know" the words was forced out.

"Don't lie!" he roughly grabbed my hair. "Do you have any idea how much I hate your father. Or even know what he did to me and my family?"

"No"

"He slaughtered them. One by one"

"I'm not my father, so why are you taking this over on me?"

"Because I want him to suffer like I do. Losing his family"

My heart skipped a beat. Is he going to kill me? No. I'm not giving up so easy.

But before I knew it, the one and only person I had been longing for, was here. He had dragged the man off of me. And in a second he was already on the floor getting beaten.

My savior.

My eyes widened at the sight of the the man that was laying on the floor, almost beaten to death. The ravenette turned to me and came closer.

"Are you okay?" I nodded fast but then it turned to that I shook my head. "Come"

He opened his arms and I collapsed in them. We sat down and I was still in his arms as he stroke my hair. We were completely forgetting there was someone else here.

"H-how did you find me?" I managed to get out, still shocked over what had just happened.

"You weren't home and I didn't think you were stupid enough to not follow the path. And then I heard Auruo from this house" he started raising up and I did the same. "I want you to get the fuck out of here and never come back"

He said to the so called Auruo and then we went back.

-