11

Eren's p.o.v.

There was someone beside me. Or on me. I don't know. I felt too dizzy to even care right now. Opened my eyes and everything was blurry. But after a second I could see clearly. And it turned out that the person that was on top on me was Levi.

We were laying on the couch, his head on my chest and his body was between my legs. My arms had flung over him over the night. His hair was tickling under my nose. It smelled so good. It smelt like Levi.

Levi.

The name kept repeating in my head. He was laying in my arms, between my legs. And his sleepy face. Oh, his face. He's so adorable and cute-

Hehe, what?

I started worrying about what the fuck I was thinking. Did I just call him cute...?

Oh sheeeit.

Everything flooded to me. We were drunk yesterday. Everything we did. All those questions and answers. On my birthday. I can't lie, but that was a pretty lit birthday. My dad would never let me do something like that.

My dad.

In two weeks I'm going to meet him. And leave Levi. No, I can't. I want to be here. With Levi.

My thoughts was cut off by a loud laughter.

"Well hello!" Hanji and everyone else was standing there. "I see you had a nice time while we were away"

Soon Levi wake up with a growl. His eyes soon met mine and holy shit. He's way too adorable for me to hold it in. It took him some time before he realized what kind of position we were in and what happened yesterday, because suddenly his eyes widened and he shot up.

"Well, I'm pretty curious on what happened between you two" Eld smirked.

"Yeah, me too" Erwin said.

Levi got off of me and then everyone sat down by the table.

"Okay, before we start, we better get some explanation here" Gunther started and Levi sighed.

"We got drunk, that's it" he answered.

"Oh my god, did you have drunk gay sex?!" Hanji shrieked.

"No!" Levi and I said at the same time.

"Then what happened?" Erwin asked.

We froze and turned to look at each other to see that both of us was blushing, by what happened last night.

"Nothing. You piece of shits are here for a reason, now lets start planning"

"Okay, so we're going to meet Grisha eight p.m. next Sunday. Levi will hand Eren and the key as he will handle Farlan and Isabel"

Levi and I kept quiet all the time and the others understood the atmosphere wasn't the best. They knew that Levi and I didn't want to leave each other and we knew pretty damn well too.

We just didn't admit it.

-

Boring chapter