#3

As soon as I got home I found my therapist sitting in the living room an iPad on her lap. I had a therapist since I left the hospital who came once every week.And she had a key to my apartment sadly.
              I sighed and sat opposite her as she stared at me. "What's going on you look rather pale" she asked looking at me straight in the eye. " just sick" I murmured before resting my head  at the back of the chair. After our hour of therapy she finally left and told me to get rest As if I hadn't thought about that.
I decided on a 30 min nap then I'll do my essay . I  was taking college classes online and I had an essay due the next day. I woke up to my phone buzzing.
Unknown:hey
Unknown:I got your number from kyla
Unknown:its jaden BTW
Unknown : I can tell I'm a bother since your ignoring me so. Bye and it was nice meeting you ☺
Me: I was sleeping sorry
Jaden: oh, felling better?
Me:much
Jaden: would you like to have lunch ?
Me:when?
Jaden: glad you sad yes I was afraid of rejection 😂 tommorow send me your address and I'll pick you up.
        I sent him my adress took a shower and finished my paper. I walked to the kitchen ready to make dinner when my brother walked in I was leaving with him since last year.
         "What's for dinner?" He asked as he tossed his backpack on the floor. He had just come from school ( college). " hello to you to " I said sarcastically " we can order in" I said. Before I could say anything else he had already blurted out "pizza!" I chuckled as he sat on the island taking out his phone out to order.
        Order me a salad I said as he glared at me from the corner of his eye " did you take lunch today" he asked in a low voice "I was sick I said staring at the floor "  after what seemed like an eternity of  silence he walked to the side of the island I was suiting on and held my hand in his "lily, you can't do this yo yourself." He said his voice shaking "please " he said this time looking at me straight in the eye. " I was actually sick" I told him. He stared at me before asking which pizza I wanted.

∆~∆

             " why don't we have lunch tommorow at that restraunt you love ?" Liam asked me when he was stuffing his face with pizza. " I can't I have plans" I said wishing he wouldn't ask with who " with who?" he asked I let out a sigh "jaden" he stared at me obviously confused " you Don't hang out with any jadens" I rolled my eyes "Smith" he stared at me obviously not believing what I was saying.
            " didn't know you were getting that famous" he said laughing. I laughed along with him "   next thing paps  will soon be here  (paparazzi)" he said standing up"goodnight" and walked to his room.

          The first few chapter aren't the best but I promise it gets better 😊 so comment your thoughts and press that little star button at the  bottom of your screen thanks.