Chapter 3

After that I hung up the phone I realized I only had a few minutes to get dressed. Looked thur my closet to find something nice. Then I found it! I'll wear my Kid Cudi shirt with my chucks and I'll call it a day. It was perfect I got dressed then I got in my midnight blue 1984 Ford Mustang. I picked up Leanna first so I could show her how fine I look. "Hey girl you ready?"

"No I can't find anything to wear."

"Let me see your closet I'll find something for you. You have all these clothes but you say you have nothing to wear."

"I know but just help me."

I gave her two choices and she turn them both down.

"I want to wear what your wearing." So I gave her the clothes off my back just to make her happy. Since she didn't have any vintage T's I just grab a white dress with red flowers out of her closet and I had a jean jacket in my car so I'll still look fresh with my red chucks on. We got in the car and sped to get Yeni.

~

We walked in only to see all these people. We were all the way in the back. I was not going to let these people prevent me from see my baby. So I jolted people to get out my way. As I made it to the front losing all my friends that I came with. I was so close I could almost touch him. He glanced at me I had a huge smile on my face. Yeni and Leanna went back stage to talk to him. I see Yeni rubbing on his tone muscular abs, and Leanna giving Yeni the death stare, hoes these days. I proceeded to walk out the room the anger I was feeling right now was out of this world. Then all of a sudden I was stopped by a very handsome man. Not realizing he was trying to talk to me I walked away from him. He came and stopped me again then I realized it was him. It was Kid Cudi stand in front of me, trying to get my number. I love to play hard to get so I asked for his number instead. I watched him look thur his phone. I just stood there as I realized how cute he looks. Then he told me he didn't know his own number I gave him this look that he figured that I was fed up with him. Then I gave him my number, "I'll text you later." he told me I nodded and started to make my why out but before I left he gave me a great big hug. Shortly after that getting that hug. I dropped the hoes off I waited for his text. It was only 4:30 and I was about to go to bed then I smelt something, it was a strange smell that I've smelt before then I realized it was time for me to take a shower. As I got undress I thought to myself did Scoot smell me when he gave me a hug? I hope not. I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom, then I threw my clothes in the hamper and hopped in the shower I sung my favorite song Mojo So Dope. After that I went to brush my teeth I wrapped the towel around my head and grabbed a big shirt from my dresser. I laid in my bed for a while then I got a text message. I grabbed my iPhone with a huge grin a pound my face. Just to be brought to great disappointment it was my ex-boyfriend Luis. I didn't reply to him, instead I went to the place I knew I could see Scott. Tumblr! The more pictures I saw of him the more I wanted to talk to him. I figured that he wasn't going to text me so I went to sleep.