Chapter 11

I headed to the kitchen olny to realize that I still didnt have clothes on. Standing there in the nude I didnt even care as much as I would.

BACK STORY

Hannah was twenty two years old, a Florida resident and she attended Florida Atlantic University College. She got in to some really horrible thing in her seven years of schooling to be a doctor. She ending up doing only three years and didn't get her license to practice medicine. In the three years she got hooked on drugs. She tried detox centers and all of those things didn't work for her. She was not on the right path of life. She soon later fell into a depressive state. Depression got the best of her, she would cry day in and day out. The loneliness was killing her she couldn't living like a walking zombie, she wanted to take her life; living was so pointless to her and one day she tried she want to die around family so she got better to the point her family wanted to be around her cause no one want to hang around "The Druggy". On the top of recovery she still remembered all the mental abuse she suffered. Depression always comes back without warning, the time was here and she was ready to go. She got the rope to hang her self but, before she died she wanted to listen to some music she grabbed her phone and went on Pandora so got on the Kanye West station and heard "The Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi" the song poured out all his emotion as if this song was made for people wanting to take their life's. That day Hannah put down the rope and the first chance she got to live Florida she took it. so she moved to California in search of a better life. But the grass isn't always greener on the other side... Bad habits die hard and Hannah tried her hardest to stay away for drugs and no matter how hard she tried the drug go into her system. She ended up homeless, friendless, and lonely. She wasn't gonna let depression take over anymore she was going to get better. She checked into rehab got her self in order then, went back to Florida and went back to school. She graduated at twenty six, she became well know in the medical field but then she want to meet her hero Kid Cudi.