CHAPTER THREE

Cassie jumped out of the car, waving to the guys as they drove off to park and go to their classes. She pulled her black skateboard with blue swirls, and began skating across the yard, to her maths classroom, which was a seperate building. People scattered, and a few wolf whistles were made. She flipped them off, performed a quick olly, and jumped off before she was caught. She trudged the rest of the way to maths.

After one hour of maths and two of english, Cassie was walking towards the cafiteria, scanning the crowd for the guys. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. She whirled around, and saw Damon! She gasped, but immediatly caught herself and frowned. Cassie huffed at his amused face and stalked towards the hall, where she could see the others waiting with five trays of food. Ryder smiled as she sat down, but continued relaying the details of a fight he'd had with one of the j******** of their year. They laughed at some of the details of the fight, and continued by discussing the new skatepark they had found downtown, they were meeting there that night. Cassie started joking with them about what people would be her wost nightmare as mates, seeing as her sixteenth was the day after next. They laughed and joked around, simply enjoying each other's presence.