Introduction...

I just want to start off by saying:

- You are not actually a dummy.

- I made this because I was bored.

- This was also requested. A lot. (And the world, in my opinion, will benefit from this guide.)

- It's dedicated to all my friends who asked me how to do it. Especially my best friend/sister, Andrea.

- Don't be afraid to let your inner weird shine~!

Every book needs an introduction, so just to get started, this is a guide for how to be like L. I made this because ever since I got hooked on Death Note (thanks to my cousin) in 2005, I've always tried to be like L, because I really thought he was unique and stood out. And everyone is unique, and everyone should stand out just as they are! I've been copying L for years now, and it's gotten to the point where his habits became my habits. And the only reason I copied him was for fun, and how much I fan-girl over him. So always remember- Be YOU. The main aspect of L is that he's not afraid to be himself, and doesn't give a damn about what anyone else thinks about him, and neither should you. You can emulate L for fun, but always remember, be yourself too. And also, I've realized over the years that being L comes with a few consequences, since this is, after all, reality. Not everyone is going to find it as cool as we L fans do. But they're all just party-poopers. So let's begin...