4- Behaviour...

You: Um, I THINK I'M READY-

Me: Hold on to your strings, we've only got a few more procedures to go!

Lawliet is a really immature person, if you look at it differently. He also stated himself that he's childish and hates losing. L really would do anything to win. He's always at the top of his game, and if you have that type of mind set, mastering this part should be easy.

By having these qualities is what makes L the type of person who likes to clearly get their opinions across, and not really caring whether it can hurt an individual or not. L may seem like a sort of uncaring, bold person. Which he is. But it's more like a mixture of that, and kindness and equality. In other words, L acts in a manner that would get people to take him seriously and logically, since he's all about logic, but he is a nice, caring person as well. One huge aspect of him is that he hates losing, so the urge to always win also pushes that kind of stubborn attitude he seems to have at times. If you were talking to him, he would look interested for you to believe he was trusting you. When really, the case is that you're wrong, he's not. Even if you are right, he would still believe in his right mind he's right, and you're wrong. Yes, I know. Complicated a bit? Well, that doesn't matter, because all the tips you need to have to act like L are:

-Never raise your voice. It is important that you keep calm. Even in surprising situations, don't scream unless it is REALLY... REALLY surprising. As for your tone, keep it cool and low. Make sure you talk with a wide range of vocabulary, and speak properly.

-Keep your emotions low. You can smile, but not very often. Never show facial expressions much, like when you are surprised (again, unless it's really surprising) or afraid... keep it cool, and play it out. An okay facial expression to make is a thinking face, as if you were in deep thought. (And a thinking face is not a face that looks like you're constipated...)

-Don't get too active. Sorry, but running isn't something L would do, unless it were an emergency situation, such as someone is chasing you to kill/attack you, or someone stole your cake.

-Talk in a manner that people will understand you, and you can get your points and opinions across without rephrasing or repeating. Make your points as clear as possible, and always make yourself seem in the right frame.

-Always remember to sound and speak properly and diligently. Read books to expand your vocabulary.

-When speaking, especially when making a point, always remember to add in percentages. L seems to narrow down everything to a percentage. This format also makes you seem a lot smarter to the people around you. Be aware, that you need to make your percentage as realistic as possible. For example, if someone in school stole something, and you had to voice you opinion on who it was, say, "I believe it was _____. I'm at least 94% sure of it."

-Never lose your cool! Never care what people say about you, that's a good example of never loosing your calmness. Say, for an incident, someone calls you ugly. Don't freak out and and quarrel. Simply say nonchalant things, like, "Maybe," and walk off. The only person who tells L what he is, is himself. So you should react the same.

-Know some form of martial arts. In order to protect himself, L knows Brazilian Martial Arts. You don't have to be a pro at it, but you can learn some moves, or even learn it on the whole. Some people may find the way you act annoying, so knowing some martial arts can really come in handy if anyone decides the lunge at you.

-If you want, you can have someone like a friend around you most of the time. They will serve as your Watari. Personally, I won't do that part, but it's completely optional. You can get so much into character if you wish, but I won't order my friends around. Maybe sometimes.