2- Your Appearance...

You: Can I be L now? :D

Me: Not so fast, young fellow, but we have a few more steps to go.

You: D:

The second most important step to being like L is your appearance. If you're a girl (or boy) like me, and you take good care of yourself, but you don't really care how you seem to others, then you've got the right mind set to look like L. I just want to say, that you are beautiful. Damn, you fine. So you don't have to worry about your appearance in the first place. *wink ;D *

As we all know, or as we all should know, L is the sexiest human vessel there is. So it's going to be pretty tough to look like the sexiest, cutest person alive, isn't it? Yes, yes... but luckily for you, you're sexy as well! So this won't be as tough as it seems.

The basic features of L are his eye bags, and messy hair. If you want to be exactly like L, do not brush your hair. At least, not often. Don't get me wrong, I am a neat person. But I'm also a lazy one, and when it comes to brushing and fixing up my hair, it's one of the least of my concerns. And for the eye bags, I suggest you use make-up. DO NOT PULL A MILLION ALL NIGHTERS. That could damage your health! And then you would also want to sue me. But in all seriousness, do not avoid sleep just to get eye bags. Make-up will do the trick, and give you an even better effect. Have you seen eye bags in real life? They look like bruises, or black eyes. They aren't as attractive as the are in the anime dimension. So go with the black eye-liner, and crazily draw under your eye until it looks like a raccoon. A sexy raccoon. 

If you're going for the complete L look, for your hair, you can:

-Try to keep it a little under neck length. ("Neck length", meaning the end of your neck, by your shoulder blades.)

-Make sure it's messy.

-Dye it black if you are REALLY going for that look.

And again, you don't have to look like L to be him. Once you have his mind set , and his behaviour (which we will come to shortly) is all that really matters. 

Me: You're almost there to being L.

You: Yay! What's next?

Me: Well, let's go to the next chapter and find out! :D