Better be............

~They're at Hogwarts now~
Harry's POV
I went and sat down at the Gryffindor table and watched the sorting. "Creevey, Collin" Professor McGonnagal called I hadn't seen Ron since King's Cross Station, and I was beginning to wonder if he made it when he walked in, "I should've listened to Terra," he said "What happened?" I asked "Lets just say I should expect a Howler from Mum" he said "Weasley,Ginerva" said Mcgonnagal "GRYFFINDOR!" yelled the hat "Weasley, Terralinn"
she called

Terralinn's POV
"Weasley, Terralinn" I went up and sat on the stool, Minnie (that's what I call Professor Mcgonnagal) put the hat on my head "Hmmmm.... interesting you have a mind of Ravenclaw, but that's not for you, Hufflepuff? No, too cunning, Slytherin ahhh yes you would do well, but, alas, you are very brave, but where to put you" Whichever is best for me, I thought "Ahhh yes I have decided, you would do anything for your family even though they treat you terribly, so better be...................

GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!! I almost smiled, this was great! I went and sat at the Gryffindor table Ginerva and Percy glared. While Fred, George,Ron and Harry had grins on their faces. Dumbledore said a few words I kinda zoned out. Then we went to our dormitories I was sharing with............Hermione! It was great we talked for a LONG time, until it got late and we had to go to bed. I changed into my pyjamas and fell asleep.