Being lock in a cupboard is no fun!

Terras POV
Mum wasn't happy about the dog but knowing what I was capable of, she let it slide, as soon as we got home, I was locked in my cupboard (picture). At least I had Circuit, that was my dogs name. I took the time to control my powers, you know when I got mad at Flourish and Blotts and my hands and feet got really hot? Well that's my elemental powers it's sort of the same with the weather it changes according to my mood, so if I'm mad it's thundering and windy outside and fire can come from my hands, feet............and hair if I'm sad it's raining and ice comes from my feet, hands and hair, you get the picture. I just about mastered it but it needed some work so I worked on controlling it and not flooding the house or burning it.

~The first day of school AKA Terralinn's birthday~
Terras POV
It was the first day of Hogwarts, which meant I got out of the cupboard, and sure enough, I woke up to mum banging on the door" GET UP!" She yelled "COME MAKE BREAKFAST!" Come on, did you really expect her to remember my birthday? I got up and cooked breakfast for everyone and as usual I got the smallest portion. Everyone came down and started to eat when they were done mum made me wash the dishes even though she can do it with MAGIC! I packed my last minute things dressed in my Hogwarts shirt with some black Jean shorts and my black converse that were ginervas old shoes.