V {fluff} What's for dinner

"Taehyung?"

You had just entered your boyfriend's room, watching as the little ulzzang boy slept peacefully at his desk chair. Wow how did you ever manage to get someone so perfect for you? Taehyung was everything you could ever ask for.

"Jagiya...what's for...dinner?"

Awww how cute he's dreaming about me

While walking over to your adorable little puppy eyed love, you listened closely to his light snoring, and tickled the small nub on his nose cutely.

"So cute~"

"A-h! Ah~ Jagiya....too much pepper, my nose...."

You quickly removed your ticklish touch, then left a soft gentle kiss on top of his nose instead, not wanting to wake up your amazingly lovely Taehyung. It was too bad that he was asleep though, you wanted to give him a very special gift for making you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You didn't deserve such love, but he gave it to you none the less, and you were glad of it.

"What a wonderful oppa."

A smile extended from both corners of your lips, just as you were beginning to leave V's bedroom. Before you even laid a single finger on the door nob, you couldn't help but hear the sweetest thing, drip so casually, from the voice of none other than your dream entranced boyfriend. And what you heard, brought a tears to your eyes.

"Yeobo~ Saranghae for making me the luckiest man in the world. I have you and that's all that matters."

Oh what the hell...

"TAEHYUNG!"you yelled happily later jumping from one end of the room onto his lap,which caused him to jolt up in surprise.

"Ah!" He screamed more than shocked before realizing it was just his beautiful Jagiya. "Oh, (y/n) it's just you." Tae laughingly says, right after kissing you on the lips, and yawning heavily as he enclosed his secure arms around your body.

"I missed you. What's for dinner?" He asked you while rubbing some of his eyeliner onto his bare pale knuckles. Now it was smudged a bit to the side, which you smiled at.

What's for dinner

You laughed, remembering his unconscious state from earlier."I love you too, 'yeobo'."

The look on his face changed from exhausted to deeply embarrassed, as soon as he remembered just where those choice of words occurred from.

"And, you're my world too." Taehyung pinched your nostrils closed, lightly before a loud grumbling sound erupted from his stomach.

'"I know. Now let's get you something to eat."

End

This was short bc i write a lot and tend to get really caught up. Idk if readers like that though. On my other account i would right up to almost ten thousand words.

Also idk if i should continue this atm but only if you guys want to see more