Chapter 5

Nashi's POV

Does he really love someone else. Who is this girl? "Um sliver I should get going now."

"What why!?"

"I'm sorry."

"The guild is too far..."

"Yea I know. "

"Then let me walk you."

"No it's good I'm fine." I walk away and try to go home.

Does he like me? Or someone else? Who is this girl?

As these thoughts came into my mind I made it home. My mother was making dinner and I saw other people there.

"Hello sweetie!"

"Juvia..." She gave me hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Wait is silver here. Oh and gray your clothes are missing."

"What!? Ugh!" Gray grabbed his clothes and put them back on as Juvia answered my question.

"Yea he's in the bathroom right now."

"But we were just in the woods how did he mak--"

"Hey is this why you ran away. Did you want to look good for dinner. Well I beat you here."

My face was red. He was dressed real nice. He had a a nice suit which made him extremely attractive. "Mom didn't even tell me we were having company though..."

"Oops I'm sorry." Lucy Dragneel the sarcasm is obvious. I rolled my eyes and smiled at silver.

"Well you look very nice." I hugged him and it felt like I was hugging him all over again. Like we were never in each other's arms.

"Nashi there's something I want to talk to you about. Come with me." He held his hand out and I took it. We both walked outside and sat in front of the apartment building.

"So what's up."

"Noting really but you seemed so upset when I kind of said I had someone special in mind."

I coughed. I didn't know what to say. I can't just say well yea I was jealous. "I'm no n--no I'm fine."

"You know that special person I had in mind had been here for years and I'm glad I get to see her again."

"Who is she?" He grabbed my hand.

"She's part of our guild, has a very beautiful body, a beautiful laugh that makes everyone smile. She has beautiful pink hair that flows in the wind. Hair that girls would die to just have."

He grabbed a piece of my hair then he grabbed my chin. "She also has these soft lips that I've been dying to kiss."

He leaned in and closed the gab between us. I was shocked but I went with it and kissed him back. It felt like a dream as we kept going. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips were soft. He was a good kisser I'm not gonna lie. It's all perfect. I love this. He likes me! This is one of the best days eve--

"Hey!!! Get your hands off my daughter and come inside, foods ready. "

"Sorry Mr. Dragneel."
Silver said. I held his hand and walked inside. He stopped midway and kissed my cheek.
"Just to let you know I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Silver shut up!" I laughed and we kissed by the door. Until his mother opened it.

"Oh...SEE GRAY IF YOU WERE OPEN ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS SOONER THIS COULD'VE BEEN US."

I laughed and went red in the face. We then went back inside to eat.

Hello
How was chapter 5?
Boring right?
Yea I know I failed T_T
It's okay I know my way out.

JK............
Hope you guys enjoyed.
By the way of you love gruvia follow my account on Instagram Fullbusterlove to see gruvia pics and photo edits
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW aren't  silver and Nashi so cute

What should be their ship name!

Ummm...Silshi or umm Nashver or how about I let you guys decide Byyyeeee