Astrid Alien Base

there entering the base, and the ship is hovering over, everyone split up. amy said. Okay. Jason said. As everyone runs in separate directions but Jason grabs amy's arm and says, i love you, and i promise you i will try hard to see you again. And runs his direction.
Amy's pov
I just need to make it to the center theres astrids all around me. She whips her pistol out her leg pocket and her knife out of her boot and runs towards the astrids. Alien fields sprout out of her skin her feet get faster and her hits are stronger she can feel the change. She running through and the astrids are confused but surround her and close in on her she shots one and everyone else rushes to her and she snaps a neck and her field blows up and everyone surrounding her blows away in pure dust, then she slides across the floor. My vision is blurry help she said with her last bit of air and saw a astrid aliens foot then she passed out.
                  Jason's pov
*boom* i hope amy is okay that sounded close but let me keep going. As Jason is hoping from building to building and taken out his quiver and his knife out of his belt and shots one guy in the head with an arrow and throws his knife to a crossing rope to lead his direction. He continues his run.
Betty's pov
Greg i need a sniper, betty said. You got it. Greg said. *bang* greg shots a head shot to the nearest guy to betty. Ok i see one it is about 25 feet away from me. She pulls her gun out if her back pocket aims it for a heart shot two bullets come out of the barrel to the chest, then she spins and throws a knife to the astrids head and it drops.
Amy pov
My vision its back but where am i, she struggles to move, theres chains on my hands and feet, amy spots a picture of her as a kid but her but it's different people in the picture and it doesn't look like earth nor her parents, whats this, it isnt mom nor dad and its not earth i HAVE TO FIND OUT!!!! She said with groaning of anger and sadness at the same time.... She started pulling the chains and the bricks started cracking, and in about a minute the chains ripped of the bricks, she took the picture and put it in her poket. Mom where are you, *chhhh-chhhhh-chhhh* the walkie-talkie started to make noise, hello its amy any one there? Chhh- yea its chhhh her, she made out that it was her father. I can chhhhh- guide you chhhhhhh, she saw spare batteries on the floor and changed the batteries she started to here clearer yes dad its me amy can you repeat what you said. Amy said. Amy run!!! Chhhhhh-chhhhhh dad no!!! Amy said smashing the walkie-talkie then falling to the floor crying. I cant let this happen she walks out with a strong force field around her she puts her hoodie on and puts the hood and punches through the walls and see astrid aliens aiming to her, they shot her but it hits the force field and shots them with a pistol in the head and walks out the door and grabs a rifle and shots towards the jail and throws the gun and doges the bullets coming her direction takes the gun out of the astrids hand hits him with the back of the gun shots yhe astrid behind him and someone sniped her shoulder she runs on the walls and creates a air suction and all the around her pass out she falls to the floor and the chains turn to dust. Amy!! Every one says.