Chapter: 2

(Lucy is now 7)
Lucy Pov:
Its been a year since my Mommy died, and the beatings has gotten worst.
Now I dont really talk anymore cause everytime I go to say something... He hits me.

In a week we are moving to America, so my dad can expand his buisness.

That song I wrote... I decided to save it for when I decide I can talk with out getting hit.

-Time skip to moving day-
Well its finally the day.
The day I leave my home town.
I leave my friends.
I leave....Natsu.

I was packing once I was done I was gonna go say bye to Natsu and all but Daddy said if I did....I would regret it,

We got on the plane and left.

Natsu please forgive me I would never want to leave you.

I will return I promise.
I left a letter on my door for all my beloved friends but the longest is Natsu's.

I still wonder what mommy ment when she asked if I love Natsu... I guess Ill find out when I grow up.

Natsu Pov:
I went to Luce's house to play with her today, and saw a note on the door for me, Erza, Gray, Lisanna, and Levy.

I pick up the notes and run to my friends houses and tell them to meet me at 8island its important, once they got there I handed out the letters, and read mine.

Dear Natsu,
Hey its me Luce I wanted to say bye to you before I left but my dad wouldnt let me, but dont worry I will come back NO MATTER what.
I just wanted you to know some stuff.

°I havent been talking much because my dad hits me every time I do
°I left you two gifts at my house in my room
climb through the window.
°I would never wanna leave you cause I do love you...Idk in which way tho...
°I dont cry or smile anymore.
°I will never forget my fire breathing best friend Natsu.
Thats its Natsu this is NOT bye its a well written see you Later...
Love Always,
Lucy Heartfillia/Luce

I was cry same with everyone next thing I knew we were all running to my beloved Luces house, We climbed through the window and saw 6 gifts everyone grabbed one.
I grabbed my two.
The first one was a Neck Lace with a heart and a key hole I saw this at the store so Luce has the key to my heart.
The second one was a picture of us in a beautifully decorated frame.

Gosh I missed her but she promised so I put on the necklace and swore to never take it off or Love anyone unless they can prove they are Lucy and Unlock my heart.

Lucy...Please come back.

Hey Minna its author chan here Im gonna update a few times today, cause I have nothing to do I just started this story yesterday so I still lack of reads and votes.