Chapter: 5

(Lucys age stays the same)
Lucy Pov:
Me and the gang were all sitting together at the cafe.
"So how was America Luce"
Natsu asked me I take my white board out and write.
It was o.k i guess i missed u guys alot tho...

"Luce y dont u talk to me and stop using that white board i wanna hear your beautiful voice"

Natsu said to me with a cute pouty face

I grab my white board and write

Im sorry Natsu that Lucy is gone this Lucy is afraid to talk and never is going to talk again.

After I show Natsu that he grabs my white board and my shoulders and just stares into my eyes.

After awhile of getting lost in his oynx eyes, I hear giggles thats when I remeber all my friends are here so i turn bright pink.

"LUCY GET OFF OF NATSU HES MY MAN HE LOVES ME NOT YOU"

yells Lisanna.

I frown and push him off. I shouldve known my true love and old bestie were dating after I push him away I run outta Miras and start crying in an alley little to my knowledge Natsu followed and hes very much single.

Natsus POV:
"Lisanna how many times do I have to tell you I LOVE LUCY AND ALWAYS WILL!"
With that I start running after Luce, I see her turn into an alley and cry, I just sit there and watch.

A few minutes later two guys walk up to her and pick her up off the ground then slam her on the wall and start stripping her.

This pisses me off and Luce looks scared I start marching angrly to the two men and throw them off Luce. I start kicking their asses and when Im done I see a shirtless Luce on the ground crying I give her my shirt pick her up bridal style, and whisper in her ear...

"Im not dating Lisanna why would I date someone else when Im in love with you"

Then I carry her to my place to stay the night.

"Hey Luce"
She looks at me
"Why wont you talk to me..."

AN CLIFF HANGERRRRR HAHAHAHA and im sorry for not updating I wasnt rlly on wattpad recently so I couldnt but ill try and update more.and.sorry this chappie goes to fast and sucks its supposed to be like a day xD