Sidechick Syndrome

17-year-old Trinity Evans is a Senior at her high school. No one would suspect quiet, straight A, honor roll student Trinity was messing with football star Raheem Beckford. But unlike most girls Trinity knows her place. She's like Raheem's human diary. He tells her about all his relationship problems with his girlfriend Robyn, but every time he confides in her Trinity falls for him more and more. Can she somehow manage to become more than Raheem's sideline?

16-year-old Serenity Penn ain't afraid of nobody and knows what she wants in life. And she wants Zaire King. One of the biggest drug dealers in the city, even though he already belongs to her best friend Mercedes. But that doesn't stop Serenity. Soon she does become Zaire's "girl" but not his number one girl. Serenity wants to change that but Zaire doesn't. Everyone knows things always go Zaire's way. But too bad they didn't know Serenity always gets her way too...

15-year-old Infinity Quest is what some would call promiscuous. She doesn't really have a man she has men. She doesn't really have her eye set on one particular person because she's not into the whole boyfriend thing. But can Infinity learn that even though she doesn't have anyone to be faithful to, she should still value herself as more than a jump-off?

[OKAY A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GIRLS AGES. GIVING ME ATTITUDE ABOUT IT. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR AGES, DON'T READ THE BOOK IS ALL. WHY GO IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT? JUST DON'T READ. THIS BOOK WAS PUBLISHED IN 2013. I WAS FOURTEEN WHEN I WROTE THIS BOOK, YOUNGER THAN ALL THE ACTUAL GIRLS IN THIS STORY. I WAS WRITING ABOUT GIRLS CLOSER TO MY AGE BRACKET SO THAT IS WHY THEY ARE HOW OLD THEY ARE.]