CHAPTER 16

last chapter
Anna's POV

i was going to get mark and mia to watch a movie until i heard moaning and kissing noise...

chapter 16
Still Anna's POV

omg they were making out!! i ran inside and ran to jacob to say to come outside with me. he came and saw the same thing what i saw 'MARK AND MIA MAKING OUT!!' i screamed; YESSS FINALLY!! they were shocked and broke apart. Jacob and i burst out laughing 😂! sorry mia but you two are so cute together! and we are going to watch a movie do you guys want to come? yeah sure mia said. we all go inside and ask the boys what they want to watch they said a scary movie. Mia and I let out a sigh and say okay then. which one? insidious 3 jacob said.

Jacobs POV

Anna was shocked. and i was laughing so hard. i said sorry babygirl now can we go watch the movie? whatever she said. awe is my princess scared? shut up anna said laughing. make me i said. she put her hand before my mouth and said now you're shut up and she started laughing. i lick her hand and she said ewww jacob don't do that that is nasty! i started laughing and said your shut up move didn't go well. she came close to me and kissed me. and pulled away and said are you going to shut your mouth now?? okay now watch the movie babe i said can i lay on you? she asked sure babygirl and gave her a kiss.