CHAPTER 10

Jacob: Maya is one of my bestfriends and she was moving to California and i don't saw her anymore and she was there so i hugged her back and say that i love her back because i really do but i love here as a friend not a boyfriend i love you anna i really love you!
Anna: i have to think about that go out now please!
Jacob: Anna please, can i text you tonight?
Anna: jacob GO OUT NOW!
Jacob: bye..

Jacobs POV

i am walking home and i want to text Anna. I don't want to hurt her i love her so much. but i love Maya too. no no no stop jacob stop i love Anna and only Anna! Maya is my bestfriend nothing more! i'm going to text Anna.. Jacob: Anna sorry for everything what i have done!

Anna's POV
I have a text from jacob but i don't want to answer and i'm with Mia.

Anna: Mia
Mia: Anna
Anna: what do you want to do?
Mia: we can get a ice cream! If you want.
Anna: yes
Mia: okay *skip the day*

Anna's POV
Mia is gone and i'm alone in my room. I'm on my phone and i am looking to my messages. I see a message of Jacob what i didn't answer. I am going to send him back. (jacob his message: Anna sorry for everything what i have done!)
Anna💋:Come here and we talk about it
Jacob💕: i'm there in 10 seconds!

*10 seconds later*
knock knock

Anna's POV
I am running downstairs and open the door. I see Jacob and i'm running to him and hug him he hugged back.

Anna: Jacob I love you and i can't live without you!
Jacob: I love you more!
Anna: Impossible
Jacob: possible
Anna: Jacob do you want to be my boyfriend again?